Heroes- Now with spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what are Sylar's powers? Psychkinesis (obviously) and wasn't his original one to be able to tell what's broken with something, or am I getting it confused with something else? And presumably something to do with freezing since the dad was frozen (same episode Mookey was talking about). Anything else?

What ever he has been able to take from the brains of others. He originally had the ability to see how things work. So now he takes there brain figures out how the power works then he gets to use it.

I just finished watching this weeks episode...It was great! It was cool to see everyone in this episode and not have the focus on just a few of them. Plus the introduction of the Invisible Man!

I guess we'll never find out how Sylar was able to pull Eden through the glass. :confused: And how is it that Niki's husband was able to put his arm through the glass without the guard noticing? He was standing just a few feet away.

And yeah, I knew Hiro would find the sword in a museum...or almost find it. :D

Here's the site for Primatech Paper. I haven't really checked it out yet, but I'm sure there's clues in there. I guess you need an invitation code.

How did the FBI not find the room Sylar was in? If they looked everywhere the door was right there in the hallway. The only explanation I can think of is if the Blocker guy can put a mental block on an item so that when any of the feebies saw the door all the saw was more wall...

Also any ideas on how it is Peter is having visions? Another ability of his, or maybe he absorbed a little too much of the painters ability and its having lingering effects?

Agent0028 said:
How did the FBI not find the room Sylar was in? If they looked everywhere the door was right there in the hallway. The only explanation I can think of is if the Blocker guy can put a mental block on an item so that when any of the feebies saw the door all the saw was more wall...

Also any ideas on how it is Peter is having visions? Another ability of his, or maybe he absorbed a little too much of the painters ability and its having lingering effects?

I think the indian girl/boy (sad that i don't remember), anyway, that person is giving peter the visions, IMO. I think that the haitian made everybody think that either there was no door there, make them turn away from that door, or they moved sylar and that room was empty. It WAS great to see the invisible man, the former DOCTOR !!!!! I was excited, Chris Eccleston is great and should be a great addition to the cast...

Batty said:
Here's the site for Primatech Paper. I haven't really checked it out yet, but I'm sure there's clues in there. I guess you need an invitation code.

The code is MT36. So far all it seems like you just sign up for e-mail an text messages.

Batty said:
I just finished watching this weeks episode...It was great! It was cool to see everyone in this episode and not have the focus on just a few of them. Plus the introduction of the Invisible Man!

I guess we'll never find out how Sylar was able to pull Eden through the glass. :confused: And how is it that Niki's husband was able to put his arm through the glass without the guard noticing? He was standing just a few feet away.

And yeah, I knew Hiro would find the sword in a museum...or almost find it. :D

seemed to me he just pulled Eden right thru the glass busting it. now why he wasn't able to escape after the glass was busted and she'd blown her head off, i don't know. i was surprised to see him still locked up.

Mookeylama said:
seemed to me he just pulled Eden right thru the glass busting it. now why he wasn't able to escape after the glass was busted and she'd blown her head off, i don't know. i was surprised to see him still locked up.
It is explained in the online comics.

congerking said:
I think the indian girl/boy (sad that i don't remember), anyway, that person is giving peter the visions, IMO. I think that the haitian made everybody think that either there was no door there, make them turn away from that door, or they moved sylar and that room was empty. It WAS great to see the invisible man, the former DOCTOR !!!!! I was excited, Chris Eccleston is great and should be a great addition to the cast...

Yes, I was so excited to see his name in the opening credits and kept waiting for him to show up. It was great seeing him again, but I had some mixed feelings as this is the first I've seen him since he abandoned his post as Doctor.

gdb said:
Yes, I was so excited to see his name in the opening credits and kept waiting for him to show up. It was great seeing him again, but I had some mixed feelings as this is the first I've seen him since he abandoned his post as Doctor.

...abadoned is such a harsh word....I like to think of it, as a mixture of: 1- letting the audience know that nobody is above "dying" on the show to mix it up, 2- showing what a great twist that was, 3- showing regenertation of the doctor to the newer fans of the show...sorry, I could go on all day, ANYWAY, loved him on Heroes.

Chris didnt abandon anything, he was signed to one season and one season only. No one will ever know the real reason why. We need to suck it up and move along.

Now with him on Heroes, oh MAN its gonna be good. It's interesting in the comics that Peter says that he knows its not him that blows up. I can't wait to see what the finale for the season is going to be.

So, are you on this list?

He abandoned me, the viewer!!:crying :lol

I spend all season becoming invested in the show again and then bam! He pulls a David Curoso on me. And then I had to wait to see if Tennant would be another Sylvester McCoy or worse the one shot Doctor who followed him or even worse Colin Baker -- excuse me... :yuck

But Tennant turned out to be everything the Doctor needed to be and eveything turned out for the best.

And now on Heroes Chris is a welcome addition. I predict he will be a scene stealer for the length of his run.

Fun stuff:
go to www.primatechpaper.com
click on about us
scroll on the primatech logo
click the red key which appears in the logo
username: bennet
password: claire
click the womans silhouette
new pass word:HGghx11a
:chew

Well tonight was fun. I love the preview for next week, "You've met Claires mommy.... now meet Daddy"

I love how comic book-y it is getting. LOVE IT. Sci Fi, comic book story telling on prime time. Fantastic.

"This is how we roll." :lol

The show just gets better with each episode. Heck, I'm even interested in the Niki/Jessica storyline now.

I forgot to mention how much I'm loving having The Doctor on the show now. I've missed my weekly doses of Eccleston goodness.

Im curious if Clares dad has powers.
Claire's mommy is pyrokenetic.
I do not believe a word out of Mr Bennets mouth.
Micha is becomming what his father never wanted him to be, a theif.
Hiro's FATHER?!

And just who is this Linderman and how is he the "Big Bad" so far?

Back