Heroes- Now with spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe thats why he knows about everything... hes from the Future and has to stop Hiro or else he will never be born. I know it makes no sense but you find me a time travel Trek that does.

Too funny!
I was all over it being Takai...
And just the fact that Eccleston is in this show now, got me watching every week. I was not as into it the first season, but now that stuff is hopping, it's great! Ecc does help it though.

BTW, got this this last weekend....
Hayden01.jpg

VERY cute girl. In person, she looks a tad older than she does in the show. Typical I guess. Told her I loved her role and that I thought she'd be winning an Oscar one day. Who's to say. She is good though.

Just thought I'd share that.

Cool! :monkey5 Cons are fun, aren't they? As in conventions, not prisoners. :lol
Just saw the show. Loved the "GULP!" caption on Hiro.
These cliffhangers are killing me! Can't wait for the next episode!

Figuremaster Les said:
Too funny!
And just the fact that Eccleston is in this show now, got me watching every week. I was not as into it the first season, but now that stuff is hopping, it's great! Ecc does help it though.

Les, hate to break it to you but it is still the first season....:lol

Figuremaster Les said:
Too funny!

Hayden01.jpg

VERY cute girl. In person, she looks a tad older than she does in the show. Typical I guess. Told her I loved her role and that I thought she'd be winning an Oscar one day. Who's to say. She is good though.

she's a hotie! just wish she didn't hang w/ Paris (ho). and yeah, it's still 1st season. they took some weird ass sabbatical for 7 weeks. no idea why.

Mookeylama said:
she's a hotie! just wish she didn't hang w/ Paris (ho). and yeah, it's still 1st season. they took some weird ass sabbatical for 7 weeks. no idea why.

Hey, hanging out with Paris can only bring good things! No panties pix:rock

Figuremaster Les said:
Too funny!

Hayden01.jpg

You lucky old fart:cool:

Heh, had I known she was gonna be there I mighta gone. :lol

So who's her Lenderman?
A. Claire's dad
B. Hiro's dad
C. ???

I went to this website: www.samantha48616e61.com
and this is the info:

I could use your help. If you haven't already done so, go to Primatechpaper.com, fill out an application now and then come back here and follow my trail.

OK, ready? Now go to:

Primatech Paper's "About Us" page. Scroll over the "P" in their logo. Find the helix? Good. Click on it.

Once prompted enter…

Username: bennet
Password: claire

This will bring you to an Assignment Tracker titled subfolder Group C3. These are a guy named Bennet's files.

I believe this "paper company" employee is someone I formally only knew as "the man in the horn-rimmed glasses". He trained me, tested me, and led me to believe he was part of America's CIA. Then he sent me to Africa (Tanzania) and hung me out to dry.

Why? Don't know. That's part of why we're here. I'm looking for some help. I'm looking for some answers.

Before I go further…I digress…

I have a special ability. If it's digital information, I can see it, hear it, navigate it, and manipulate it. I don't need to plug into a desktop of a PDA to do so either. It all just comes to me.

Don't ask me how. It's one of the answers I'm seeking. This Bennet guy may have given me this ability. Injected it into me. Built me this way. Made it "manifest". Maybe it was always in me. Not sure. He also seems to be tracking me.

Want some proof?

I traced a package to that Primatech Paper Company. It was for a pneumatic isotope injector. Please tell me why a paper company needs that?

I think he's either finding or building more people like me. Sending us on missions and poking and prodding us for who knows what.

Want more proof? Check out my file – C3001

Password: HGghx11a

Don't mind my psych report, you can't trust those doctors. What do they know about how I communicate my emotions?!

Anyway, I left a clue buried in my profile. It's the password to get into file C3004. If you found it already, then you're the type of person who's help I could use.

For those of you who use(d) Cliff's notes for book reports…

pswrd: GGeh81zu

This is Gabriel Gray. If you read the papers, you may know him as "Sylar". If you read his file, you'll soon learn he can't be trusted.

He has unhealthy compulsions and is dangerous to my cause. I think he's killing other people who have "special" abilities like mine.

Right now I'm all about finding more people who can help and building a team around Gray is definitely not a good place to begin.

That's it for now. Searching for more. Will keep you posted.

If you have any leads or ideas about who this Primatech Paper Company or HRG guy really are, send a text.

I'll be listening.
Posted: 02/05/2007

Have fun:chew

It is sooo ridiculously comic book based and I love it. I love how its the fact that Peter sees all the Heroes and that's why he explodes, its an overload. I can't wait till this is out on DVD because this, like Lost, is something I can watch alot.

Last night I was thinking that maybe they're wrong about all the powers causing him to go nuclear. They don't know there's a radioactive guy running around and they're just trying to figure what else could make a man into a bomb. But now thinking about him seeing so many people at once it makes sense. Although I kinda think there is something about that vision that is more symbolic than an actual vision of the future. It just seems weird that the cars are all deserted except for the heroes. Maybe a battle or something?

One thing I like about glasses guy is that he's a bad guy (I guess, I hold on to hope he's good) but he really does seem to love Claire.

Really good episode tonight. I liked the human computer chick. She seems to know a lot more than everyone else about Bennet. And it was great to see Stan the Man. I wonder if other comic book biggies will make cameos.

I didn't expect that ending either. Can Peter somehow save her?

Looks like Peter is going to be the Superman of the show. I can't wait for the inevitable showdown between him and Sylar. With the wide range of powers each has to draw form that should be quite a fight.

Love this show been on board since day 1!!!
I also love the fact that they have all the interactive stuff that they e-mail and text to you if you signed up hell we knew about Hannah and the needle thing weeks ago from the texts hannah sent to us. I think simone is gone if Hiro could not save that other girl early in the season I dont think peter has any ability to bring her back either.

Back