Heroes- Now with spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved last night's episode. I feel so bad for Claire though, poor girl has no friends now. And what the hell hapened to Peter for him to have that vision?

Yeah, great episode last night.

Eden blowing her brains out was certainly a surprise.

I wonder if Hiro gets the sword from a museum. That would explain the dinosaur. I can't imaging they would have him fight a living dinosaur.

And I totally don't care about Niki and what's going on with that story line. It seems so detached from the rest of the show.

Batty said:
Yeah, great episode last night.

Eden blowing her brains out was certainly a surprise.

I wonder if Hiro gets the sword from a museum. That would explain the dinosaur. I can't imaging they would have him fight a living dinosaur.

And I totally don't care about Niki and what's going on with that story line. It seems so detached from the rest of the show.

At the moment yes it does. I hope they tie them in soon as well because at the moment I've kinda lost interest in that part of the show.

Anyone know when the next new episode will air. I know it'll be sometime in 2007, but I hope I don't have to wait too long.

Darth Loki said:
At the moment yes it does. I hope they tie them in soon as well because at the moment I've kinda lost interest in that part of the show.

Anyone know when the next new episode will air. I know it'll be sometime in 2007, but I hope I don't have to wait too long.

It said January 22nd.

Darth Loki said:
I thought it was February.

Maybe Peter's power is to absorb others' power as well as occasionally have visions or something? I remember him dreaming about flying...and it seems like he might have had some other dream or vision or something once? It was definitely a great episode.

Peter's power is definitely absorbing someone else's power.

SPECULATIVE SPOILERS

My first thought when the dream started was that Peter had absorbed Radiation Man's power to stop him from blowing up NY. But then his brother coming out - anyone think he's going to fly him up into the atmosphere so he explodes harmlessly?

Darklord Dave said:

SPECULATIVE SPOILERS

My first thought when the dream started was that Peter had absorbed Radiation Man's power to stop him from blowing up NY. But then his brother coming out - anyone think he's going to fly him up into the atmosphere so he explodes harmlessly?

Not really sure because it seemed like it was a flashback at first because when Peter's bro came out there was the Vote for Patrelli sign on the building. Unless it's far in the future and he's running for office again. But everyone was there that we've seen so far except Pyro (don't know the dude's name) and Syler.

I thought the city blew up the morning after he won, so that could be why the sign is still up.

I thought the stepping on a bug comment was funny, I imagine only the big comic fans got that. I only understood it by chance because I was looking up something on Wikipedia and it referenced a comic (don't remember what, I think it was DC) that had something like that happen. I'm sure ya'll know what I'm talking about even though I obviously don't. :lol

Agent0028 said:
I thought the stepping on a bug comment was funny, I imagine only the big comic fans got that. I only understood it by chance because I was looking up something on Wikipedia and it referenced a comic (don't remember what, I think it was DC) that had something like that happen. I'm sure ya'll know what I'm talking about even though I obviously don't. :lol
Actually, I think it's a reference to the Butterfly Effect.

In the 1952 short story by Ray Bradbury, "A Sound of Thunder", the killing of a butterfly during the time of dinosaurs causes the future to change in subtle but meaningful ways: e.g., the spelling of English and the outcome of a political election.[3] In the Simpsons Halloween episode, Time and Punishment, Homer repeatedly travels back to the time of dinosaurs with a time machine (à la Bradbury's story). Each time there, Homer's actions (involving intentional and unintentional violence, including a butterfly reference) drastically change the future (i.e. Homer's present; for example, Homer squishing a butterfly results in Ned Flanders ruling the world, and Homer wiping out the dinosaurs with a sneeze results in his extraordinary wealth, well-behaved kids, his sisters-in-law dead, and donuts to rain from the sky).

Heres the whole article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

Darklord Dave said:

SPECULATIVE SPOILERS

i kinda got that too. i knew it was gonna be Radiation boy as the source of the explosion, but w/ this vision, i guess Peter will try and absorb him, tho why Radiation boy wasn't in the vision itself, i don't understand.

Man...I must be going nuts...I remember reading on wikipedia about the ultimate fantastic four continuity problems with the rest of the ultimate universe and it made a reference to whatever I was trying to refer to before. But now, just to make sure I'm not crazy, I went back to see what it was...and it's not there. So maybe I am crazy... :wacky

Thanks for the info about the Butterfly effect Batty, I never knew that came from a Bradbury story. Interesting.

what an awesome episode :rock Love this episode. Can't wait 'till next season :monkey2 Man...a whole month of no new episode to look after too.

...also...i hope that cute girl didn't shoot herself :monkey3

TOE said:
what an awesome episode :rock Love this episode. Can't wait 'till next season :monkey2 Man...a whole month of no new episode to look after too.

...also...i hope that cute girl didn't shoot herself :monkey3

yep she did......to shoot sylar munching on her brain and absorbing her powers

Back