Heroes- Now with spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Niki's husband is a baddie, whether he's Sylar or not. All those bodies came from somewhere, although I guess they could have been killed by Niki's alter. I figured that the boy keeps saying his dad is innocent because he's too young to really know what happened. Although, now that I think about it do we even know why her hubby was arrested in the first place. Seemed like a gang type thing but...:confused:

yeah Peter "borrows" the powers of the others. if anyone ever read Marvel's Generation X, there was a character named Synch that is Peter in a nutshell.

Maybe Niki's husband has the same powers. Maybe he has this Jekyll and Hyde thing too. And that's why her son keeps saying he's innocent... Or at least the Jekyll part of him.

could be but i doubt it. it showed her husband (DL?) phasing thru a wall ala Kitty Pryde in the preview for next week. and i think that weird symbol that keeps showing up is an RNA strand.

Bit of a slow one this week. Mohinder's girlfriend and the bioparents being Gasses Man's lackeys certainly came as no surprise, saw that coming a mile away.

The preview for next week's show looked good. Hopefully we'll learn more about Sylar.

It was a slow episode, but still entertaining, it kinda felt like it was just an episode to move the story along a bit. I'll admit, I was surprised by Mohinder's girlfriend. And props to the Darklord for being right about Niki's hubby. Of course the big question is....is she dead?

Was there some reason they focused on Glasses Man playing with a second pair of glasses?

Batty said:
Was there some reason they focused on Glasses Man playing with a second pair of glasses?

I was wondering that too. Nothing jumped out at me but I DVR'd it to watch it again this week.

My guess for the glasses is that it is a bit of foreshadowing. The crack in the lens could maybe symbolize the break between him and Claire, or any other number of things.

I think I read somewhere that the broken glasses belonged to Mohinder's father and you saw Claire's Dad holding them in the first episode when he was in his apartment.

I don't know... They look exactly like the ones he's already wearing. Maybe it's nothing.

Haven't they indicated that he killed Mohinder's father - that's why he has the glasses?

Anyone notice the cover of 9th Wonder that the kid had? It was a reptilian woman with blond hair - perhaps Nikki's alter ego?

Darklord Dave said:
Anyone notice the cover of 9th Wonder that the kid had? It was a reptilian woman with blond hair - perhaps Nikki's alter ego?

No I didnt notice that Dave. That would be better than her just being some crazy chick with a slit personality. I would like to see her transform into something cool!

I guess the question should be, if the glasses are Mohinder's father's why did he keep them?

I still say they look exactly like the ones Glasses Man is wearing. If they belong to Mohinder's father, isn't that a weird coincidence? There has to be something to it.

Batty said:
I still say they look exactly like the ones Glasses Man is wearing. If they belong to Mohinder's father, isn't that a weird coincidence? There has to be something to it.
That's what makes me think maybe they worked together.

Back