Heroes- Now with spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic episode tonight! Syler rising up off the ground and the sound of the bullet's hitting the floor was a "holy crap!" moment for me, as was the cheerleader being autopsied. The Japanese guys continue to be a lot of fun to watch. Even the storyline with the brothers, which I haven't really been into til tonight, was intersting. Mohinder and the girl finding that diary was a bit too convenient though. I'm completely hooked now, can't wait for next week.

I think it is safe to say I have acquired a new favorite show. Hiro and Ando with that comic book are great.

Agent0028 said:
I think it is safe to say I have acquired a new favorite show. Hiro and Ando with that comic book are great.

:lol two of my likable characters so far.

...I love how Hiro stopped everything in order to save the little girl. That effect was awesome. ANd Syler getting up was awesome too. Can't wait 'till next week. :chew

TOE said:
:lol two of my likable characters so far.

...I love how Hiro stopped everything in order to save the little girl. That effect was awesome. ANd Syler getting up was awesome too. Can't wait 'till next week. :chew
Great episode.

I love how it was Ando who caused the accident. Who thinks, at one point, they'll end up loosing the comic book and not know what to do?

...And we now know that if Claire the cheerleader didn't have her superpowers, she'd be dead a couple times over by now!

My TiVo craped out on me last night and didnt record. Can someone give me a quick break down of last nights events...

PLEASE!!!!

Anyone notice that Claire had the symbol graphitiied on her Geometry book?

And she has officially moved past Wolverine - I don't think he was ever autopsied was he?

King Darkness said:
My TiVo craped out on me last night and didnt record. Can someone give me a quick break down of last nights events...

PLEASE!!!!

The cop was being interrogated by the blonde FBI agent. He convinces her he can read minds so she enlists his help in her investigation of Syler. They go to talk to the little girl he found hiding in the wall in the previous episode, and they find Syler (shown in shadow) trying to abduct her. He runs, the blonde agent follows and the cop stays to comfort the girl. The agent confronts Syler (still only seen in shadow), Syler uses some sort of telekinesis to force the agent up against a wall and forces her to put her own gun to her temple. Just as she's about to pull the trigger, the cop shows up, pumps a few rounds into Syler, Syler drops to the ground and the FBI agent is saved. Then over the cops shoulder we see Syler rise with the sound of bullets hitting the ground and he flies off in a flash.

Hiro is back in Japan and tries to convince his buddy he's not crazy by showing him the comic book from the future. They follow the events described in the book and end up saving a little girl from being hit by a truck, an accident which they actually inadvertently end up causing to happen. Hiro's friend believes him, they conine to follow the events of the comic book by hopping on a plane then renting a car and are bound for Las Vegas.

Mohinder and his new girlfriend find a diary written by his father with Syler's address in it. they got to Syler's apartment and find a hidden room with a map similar to the one made by Mohinder's father but with more info including a picture of the brother of the guy that wants to fly that's running for congress. Then they find a room with religious messages scrawled all over the walls, "Forgive me" "I have sinned" that type of thing. They later bring the police back to the aprtment and it's completely empty.

Nikki buries the mob guys in the desert, and while ding so apparently finds the bodies of some of her baby's daddy's old crew that helped him steal 2 milllion dollars. She meets with his mother and accusses him of taking the money and murdering his buddies. The mother denies it. She also seems to want custody of Nikki's son.

The brothers have a falling out after the one running for congress tells a crowd at the political function they are at that his brother Peter tried to commit suicide when he jumped off the roof. They have a fist fight afterwards. Peter also hooks up with the girlfriend of the artist that gets high and paints the future, after they broke up earlier in the episode.

The cheerleader is making googly eyes at the quarterback, they have a big victory bonfire celebration after winning the footbal game, the qb starts sweet talking her, they go to the bleachers to make out, he tries to date rape her, she fights him off and in the process falls on some sort of log or branch and gets a stick through the brain. We then see a closeup of her face and her eyes are clouded over. Someone removes the stick, her eyes return to normal and she takes a deep breath as she revives. The camera then pulls back to reveal her in a morgue on an autopsy table with her chest splayed open and her ribcage and innards in full view. That's where the episode ends.

King Darkness said:

PLEASE!!!!
Don't forget that the episodes are rerun on the SciFi channel on Fridays.

Darklord Dave said:
Anyone notice that Claire had the symbol graphitiied on her Geometry book?

And she has officially moved past Wolverine - I don't think he was ever autopsied was he?

I guess there's no hiding her powers now... How's she supposed to explain her return from the dead? Or does she? Hmmm.

And who was the sad girl at the bonfire?

Dave your powers of observation are incredible.

As for the autopsy...it'll be interesting to see how someone heals from that...

TheObsoleteMan said:
The cop was being interrogated by the blonde FBI agent. He convinces her he can read minds so she enlists his help in her investigation of Syler. They go to talk to the little girl he found hiding in the wall in the previous episode, and they find Syler (shown in shadow) trying to abduct her. He runs, the blonde agent follows and the cop stays to comfort the girl. The agent confronts Syler (still only seen in shadow), Syler uses some sort of telekinesis to force the agent up against a wall and forces her to put her own gun to her temple. Just as she's about to pull the trigger, the cop shows up, pumps a few rounds into Syler, Syler drops to the ground and the FBI agent is saved. Then over the cops shoulder we see Syler rise with the sound of bullets hitting the ground and he flies off in a flash.

Hiro is back in Japan and tries to convince his buddy he's not crazy by showing him the comic book from the future. They follow the events described in the book and end up saving a little girl from being hit by a truck, an accident which they actually inadvertently end up causing to happen. Hiro's friend believes him, they conine to follow the events of the comic book by hopping on a plane then renting a car and are bound for Las Vegas.

Mohinder and his new girlfriend find a diary written by his father with Syler's address in it. they got to Syler's apartment and find a hidden room with a map similar to the one made by Mohinder's father but with more info including a picture of the brother of the guy that wants to fly that's running for congress. Then they find a room with religious messages scrawled all over the walls, "Forgive me" "I have sinned" that type of thing. They later bring the police back to the aprtment and it's completely empty.

Nikki buries the mob guys in the desert, and while ding so apparently finds the bodies of some of her baby's daddy's old crew that helped him steal 2 milllion dollars. She meets with his mother and accusses him of taking the money and murdering his buddies. The mother denies it. She also seems to want custody of Nikki's son.

The brothers have a falling out after the one running for congress tells a crowd at the political function they are at that his brother Peter tried to commit suicide when he jumped off the roof. They have a fist fight afterwards. Peter also hooks up with the girlfriend of the artist that gets high and paints the future, after they broke up earlier in the episode.

The cheerleader is making googly eyes at the quarterback, they have a big victory bonfire celebration after winning the footbal game, the qb starts sweet talking her, they go to the bleachers to make out, he tries to date rape her, she fights him off and in the process falls on some sort of log or branch and gets a stick through the brain. We then see a closeup of her face and her eyes are clouded over. Someone removes the stick, her eyes return to normal and she takes a deep breath as she revives. The camera then pulls back to reveal her in a morgue on an autopsy table with her chest splayed open and her ribcage and innards in full view. That's where the episode ends.

yup. that pretty much sums it up :chew

...i like Syler's role. Perhaps later on we will be introduced to other "villains" like him, or even perhaps more powerful and then Hiro and the gang will battle and ....man:monkey5 i just can't wait to see the battle waiting ahead. The scene with Syler's telekinesis was great. I actually thought that the lady cop was gonna get it since she believes the cop can read minds.

TheObsoleteMan said:

Thank you very much OM!!!!

Batty said:
Don't forget that the episodes are rerun on the SciFi channel on Fridays

Didnt know that, thanks Bats!!!

Batty said:
I guess there's no hiding her powers now... How's she supposed to explain her return from the dead? Or does she? Hmmm.

And who was the sad girl at the bonfire?
I have a feeling that it was her Pops that did that to her.

I was also wondering who the girl was I was about to go thru first 2 i still have on Tivo. Only thing that doesn't make sense about the whole Date rape idea is you never see him with anyone but cheerleaders in the first 2 and that makes sense for the "quarterback".

I have a mild suspicion that the eldest brother might be Sylar. I’m probably way off though. Oh wait, is it even possible for the eldest brother to be Sylar?? I mean, if Sylar is Patient Zero, how could his brother also have powers? Hmm...maybe the dead father is Sylar? Okay, I admit it- I'm way off. :monkey5 :lol

Yeah it has shown up a lot in the last few episodes. I bet if you watch really close its there even more in lil backgrounds, etc...

tomandshell said:
And what the heck happened to the Muslim terrorist whose radioactive hand not only boiled water, it also caused his wife to die of cancer? In the SDCC version, the cop who reads minds helped the police track him down through the other terrorist captured in the house, and when the cops burst in at the end the "hero" cop recognized the radioactive guy and called him by name. The whole terrorist subplot, with the cop hearing the whispering of the terrorist hiding in the house and culminating in the police raid, has been removed, and the cops are now drawn to the house because of a kidnapping/frozen brain removal plot. I am amazed that such a large portion of the show was completely discarded and replaced with something cheesier, in my opinion. The pilot that got me interested and raised a lot of interesting questions has vanished...

hmm. i can kinda see the changes between the SDCC and what's been aired. what w/ this being the 5 year anniversary of 911 i bet the execs thought it too risky, and the artist sawing off his hand sounds EXACTLY like a SAW ripoff. don't get me wrong. the show does sound better if those things woulda been in it, and i'm STILL trying to find the SDCC version on the net if anyone knows where to find it!!

Back