Heroes- Now with spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty said:
I looked around for the SDCC version with no luck... yet.

At least we know the hand getting cut off wasn't due to them being afraid to show too much violence.

I'm guessing the hand thing is just a practical change. They don't have to deal with his hand being cut off every week. Effects and stuff. Or maybe they are saving it for later.
I loved the future Hiro. I've seen the actor who's playing Hiro in similiar roles before, may I say a little feminie or stereotype japanese nerd, but here he comes Back from the Future with perfect english and much more mature and manly.
Love how the threads are coming together and wondering if there are going to be a superhero-team or what. The first series in long while (Alias first season?) that I can't wait to see the next episode.
I guess the mirror image in the elevator doors symbolised the split personality, but that seems a little lame for the strippers power. Maybe the real Ali Larter is trapped in the mirrors while the other one has taken over?
Cheerleader dad. Wonder what he's up to? Bad guy or just goverment type or though-love team leader?

Hmmm. Cheerleaders powers. So she is dead if something happens to her brain? As long as the stick was in there she was technicaly dead. Could this have something to do with murder victims top of heads being cut off, as the painter in Hiros future.:confused:

i think the two brothers will end up on opposing sides & will have to fight each other near the finale

Hiro said at the end in the train that he didn't recognise the guy without his scar..opinions?

Adrian Pasdar always plays villians, so I have no trouble believing he'll end up with Sylar. And it's WAY too obvious, but they are implying that Cheerleader dad is Sylar. But since it's so obvious, it can't be right.

I never thought that Claire's father was Sylar. I think he's a bureaucrat with whatever agency is trying to stop or control the "Heroes".

I don't like the "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" tag line, btw. It's very corny.

Let's face it, cheerleaders are not Heroes. perhaps later down the road, her character will become more Rogue or Phoenix like, or even Kitty. I also agree with most that the double minded girl is not really a power but much like crazy. I see her more as Phoenix.

As far as the cheerleader, I'm thinking that since she's going to be such a big necessity to save the world that she's gonna evolve alot characterwise. Unless its just because of her dad. I agree with Batty that he's just some bureaucrat either for the gov't or some sinister nefarious corporation, something like Weapon X.

Agent0028 said:
As far as the cheerleader, I'm thinking that since she's going to be such a big necessity to save the world that she's gonna evolve alot characterwise. Unless its just because of her dad. I agree with Batty that he's just some bureaucrat either for the gov't or some sinister nefarious corporation, something like Weapon X.

pretty much agree...i think that at the end of the season (or next season), the cheerleader will find out about her dad's involvement with the "heroes." Then that will be the catalyst that will change her into the rogue hero that she will become.

Not the most exciting episode tonight, but still good.

I thought how Petrelli was shown flying and landing was pretty cool. I also enjoyed the scene in the diner with him and Hiro.

I'm finding more and more that I don't care for Niki. Maybe when she faces her alter-ego, she'll be more interesting.

And what happened to Hiro's comic book? Did I miss something?

I think next week with Niki facing her alter ego and her ex husband should be pretty interesting. And could her ex be Sylar?

Agent0028 said:
I think next week with Niki facing her alter ego and her ex husband should be pretty interesting. And could her ex be Sylar?

it looked liked it could be...but maybe I was looking too much into it because they were both black. I don't know, but I got a notion...it looks like the younger brother who can fly has a mixture of two powers in him. since he will "someday" be the leader, do you think he has a mixture of everybody's powers, which would make him the leader?

congerking said:
it looks like the younger brother who can fly has a mixture of two powers in him. since he will "someday" be the leader, do you think he has a mixture of everybody's powers, which would make him the leader?

I think the younger brother who can fly maybe has the ability to mimic the powers of the people he's around. He seems to only be able to fly when his brother is around him, and in last night's ep. he was around the artist, so kinda "absorbed" some of the artist's power?

Clotho0377 said:
I think the younger brother who can fly maybe has the ability to mimic the powers of the people he's around. He seems to only be able to fly when his brother is around him, and in last night's ep. he was around the artist, so kinda "absorbed" some of the artist's power?

That does make a lot more sense than a "mixture" of all the powers. It's weird, I can actually take each power and associate them with a comic character, which I like. Looking forward to seeing new powers.

I think Peter can mimic others powers too, that's why he couldn't fly until his brother grabbed his hand. I think he'll be sticking close to the artist though since Peter can tap into his power without either of them being high. Assuming the artist survives of course. I figure one way or another they can't have a superhero on primetime TV that needs heroin to activate his power. :lol

Did anyone else notice that it looked like future Hiro kept one arm cradled close to him or was I seeing things? Could anyone tell if it was in a sling, or do you think something happens so he can't use that arm? I think that might be kinda cool, gives new meaning to the phrase, "I can beat you with one hand behind my back."

Anyone want to take a guess about what happened to Matt the cop? Last week he was strapped to a lab table having his memory erased ("Go deep, and clean him out.":lol ), but why? What did they do to him? Did they just run some tests then release him?

I wonder if there will be a meeting between Peter and Sylar where Peter mimics or absorbs some of his powers.

Sorry if this has been mentioned but did anyone notice the back cover of the book "dr. Rouge" has has different pictures of the author?
What gives?

Did time change a little here and there?

I think the Cop had his mind erased.. Thats why he was having trouble last night.. he didn't know what was going on. As far as him and his wife... he didn't know how to explain it... the thoughts were just coming to him!

The brother definately can mimic other powers.

Clotho0377 said:

This is true. He's like Rogue, only he doen'st absorb their powers, just has them as well.

Last night's episode was my favorite so far. Hiro is my boy!

It appears that Niki's husband has powers too, but I doubt he's Sylar - the brainy kid keeps saying he didn't do anything, and I tend to believe him.

I don't know why I hate Milo Ventimiglia so much (maybe cause he was such a jerk on Gilmore Girls), but I'm starting to get into Peter's character. He could be more interesting than Hiro eventually.

And love how Adrian flew - no slow beating of wings - he goes supersonic right off the mark.

Back