Herocross 1966 Batmobile!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey...thinking of getting this. Do you know if Mego figures or the new Figure Toy Company figures for 66 Batman would fit in car...looks like they would no issue but hard to get a lot of info on this release.

I just scored one of these on ebay for $220 shipped! Photos later tonight...

Any idea if Mego figures could fit well in this Batmobile. Like to have The retro 66 Batman figures from Figure Toy Company displayed driving this. It looks bigger than the old Mego Batmobiles. I know this is old thread but hoping someone might know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea if Mego figures could fit well in this Batmobile. Like to have The retro 66 Batman figures from Figure Toy Company displayed driving this. It looks bigger than the old Mego Batmobiles. I know this is old thread but hoping someone might know.

Not sure but the figures that it is made for are about 5.5” tall.

Not sure but the figures that it is made for are about 5.5” tall.

Ok thanks. That was another thing I was trying to figure out was how tall the actual figure was. So you like the herocross Batmobile? Anything to watch out for or complaints?

Ok thanks. That was another thing I was trying to figure out was how tall the actual figure was. So you like the herocross Batmobile? Anything to watch out for or complaints?

I don't actually own it. I like the looks of it but the price was just too much for me.

This is cool - a little toyish - i agree. If it was a little less expensive I would get it. i would display it with my Corgi Batmobile & Batboat as well as my 12" tin Batmobile from the early '70's

It is a little Funko popish but I think I would be pretty nice piece especially to go with the Retro 66 Batman Mego reproduction figures. But man the price is a little steep

Back