Hero or Villain?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hero or Villain?

• Hero

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • Villain

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • What!!! You mean their not real?

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
You can't. No one can, because ALL evil is relative. All evil beings must logically be at least mostly good, just so they don't burn themselves up with their own evil. Evil needs goodness, in order to survive.

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

I think I'd be kinda like Punisher. Good with a twist. That's the way I am in real life. I'm a do gooder but, I love to see people suffer. As long as they deserve it.

I want to be Galactus. Ultimate pooooooooower!:rock

67800-galactus_400.jpg

I think I'd be kinda like Punisher. Good with a twist. That's the way I am in real life. I'm a do gooder but, I love to see people suffer. As long as they deserve it.

^^^ This. I'd have no problems putting a bullet in the bad guy's head..or even the chinese delivery boy when he's running late.

Looks like Villians lost momentum and Heros caught up. How disappointing. Embrace the third option people....they're not real!!!

Looks like Villians lost momentum and Heros caught up. How disappointing. Embrace the third option people....they're not real!!!

It's ok some will switch once they get their faces half burnt off or something.

Hero.. It's cool to be a villain, but the heroes always win (well, most of the time). :)

Back