Hero or Villain?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hero or Villain?

• Hero

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • Villain

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • What!!! You mean their not real?

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I'd be a hero, so I could parlay my heroic ways into money making ventures.

But behind closed doors I would be a coke snorting, beer guzzling, whore banging , puppy punching bastard :rock

Villains might be more appealing and complex and interesting on some level and flashy and deceptively charming as they possess that roguish charm and devil-may-care attitude, but if they ruled the world, life would suck for the rest of us. The Joker might be fun to hang out with late on a Friday night, but I wouldn't want to turn to him for help in a crisis.

Villains might be more appealing and complex and interesting on some level and flashy and deceptively charming as they possess that roguish charm and devil-may-care attitude, but if they ruled the world, life would suck for the rest of us.

:lecture:lecturei agree.imagine how life could be if doom was ruling.

Just look at the horrible turnover rate for henchmen. You're constantly getting shot or choked or blown up by your bipolar angry villain boss when things don't go his way. I would much rather work for a hero. Sure, his constant goodness and righteousness might grate on your nerves from time to time, but at least the Christmas bonus is nice and he isn't trying to kill you if you make a mistake.

Always. Good always triumphs over evil.

This poll should be one of those that ID who voted for what, so I know who I should continue to talk with and who I should not. :lol

So you would stop talking to me just because I was a bad kitty?

Always. Good always triumphs over evil.

star-wars-darth-sidious-rotflmfao.jpg

Just look at the horrible turnover rate for henchmen. You're constantly getting shot or choked or blown up by your bipolar angry villain boss when things don't go his way. I would much rather work for a hero. Sure, his constant goodness and righteousness might grate on your nerves from time to time, but at least the Christmas bonus is nice and he isn't trying to kill you if you make a mistake.

so theres great promotion incentive :banana, and that only happens if you do something stupid, like jumping out of light speed too early

I'd be an anti-hero. My means would be good but on the path of my righteousness I could look moody and pretencious while killing lots of bad guys.

Voted for villain cause its so much easier being bad than good... especially if you don't get caught. Good doesn't always triumph over evil in the real world.

Villains might be more appealing and complex and interesting on some level and flashy and deceptively charming as they possess that roguish charm and devil-may-care attitude, but if they ruled the world, life would suck for the rest of us.
Villains do rule the world, IMO. The guys who don't crave money, power, and women won't ever be our politicians because they're too busy doing genuinely good things.

Back