Hero or Villain?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hero or Villain?

• Hero

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • Villain

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • What!!! You mean their not real?

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I think it's safe we can all say we know who Jinxx would be

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

We plot, divide and conquer. All in day's work for super villains like me. What's a hero without an arch villain anyway!? And besides, who wants to mope around waiting for others to do evil deeds? Yeah, we lose at the end of the day, cliche as it sounds, but we always come back with grander, crazier schemes to dominate you weak, pathetic fools!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rmkLDAngaRc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rmkLDAngaRc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>:devil

Last edited:
You either die a villain or live long enough to see yourself become a hero..... oh wait.... hmm. :confused::confused::confused:

I think when I would have superman´s power´s I would be an anti-hero.
Doin´stuff my way and sice I have interests still, I would finance them with my powers.^^
Hulk wouldn´t be that bad either. But when I think about in how much rage I am sometimes...I guess the world would have get problems really quick...especcially when I think about how mad my ex made me.^^

The bad guys can be pretty bad... Red Skull, Carnage, Joker, Magneto, Bullseye, Loki, Mephisto, Annihilus... These guys are major players and can kill you where you stand for no reason at all. While they're lots of fun to read, I'd never root for 'em in real life.

All things considered, I'd want to be the Silver Surfer.

:D

Last edited:
Hero.
Always when I see these poor people on the news, I wish I could fly over there and help, well that and I also wish I could fly over to Hong Kong and get my Hot Toys figures from Toy Hunters.
Think of all the money I would save on shipping

Up, up and away
superman-2.gif

The bad guys can be pretty bad... Red Skull, Carnage, Joker, Magneto, Bullseye, Loki, Mephisto, Annihilus... These guys are major players and can kill you where you stand for no reason at all. While they're lots of fun to read, I'd never root for 'em in real life.

All things considered, I'd want to be the Silver Surfer.

:D

sooooo..... which one did you choice? lol

Being as tho we've always known villains to have like a 3% success rate and ultimately fail.... Id have to go hero. But Id be a hardass hero, like spawn , or lobo, or John Mclaine with superpowers:lol

Last edited:

We plot, divide and conquer. All in day's work for super villains like me. What's a hero without an arch villain anyway!? And besides, who wants to mope around waiting for others to do evil deeds? Yeah, we lose at the end of the day, cliche as it sounds, but we always come back with grander, crazier schemes to dominate you weak, pathetic fools!

Your monologuing already... you'd never win:lol

heroes ftw!!!3 votes more than villains!see??even in the polls heroes win!:lol:lol

True ecekat, but looks, evil lurks among us! I bet it's the flippers! :p

instead,the flippers lose.if i decide to spend money for a statue i win cause i have what i am looking for and the flippers loses.that's what i think.

We plot, divide and conquer. All in day's work for super villains like me. What's a hero without an arch villain anyway!? And besides, who wants to mope around waiting for others to do evil deeds?

A hero without a villain is just someone with super powers who doesn't have to deal with the constant annoying aggravation of villains who always believe they are going to rule the world. It's SOOOOO tedious.:)
They can use their super powers for other things like helping people with natural disasters, and there always seem to be non super powered criminals to deal with, so they can just get rid of them faster, to ensure a better quality of life for everyone. I like that. I never used to collect villain action figures as a kid. i never wanted them in my house, because I didn't even want them to exist.

World domination and slavery awaits once I hit the big time.

Helping people..........pffffff.

I just would want to be pure EVIL!!!

You can't. No one can, because ALL evil is relative. All evil beings must logically be at least mostly good, just so they don't burn themselves up with their own evil. Evil needs goodness, in order to survive.

Back