Here is my new collection!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mailman left this friends in my door......... Predators & PredAlien and the brand new Shin Getter 1

f_DSC03018m_03ef5b7.jpg

f_DSC03021m_e9dee28.jpg

f_DSC03023m_8ebd535.jpg

f_DSC03024m_5823d91.jpg

f_DSC03025m_6565af6.jpg

f_DSC03026m_c4b8654.jpg

f_DSC03036m_0ee14e9.jpg

f_DSC03037m_2c0c7ba.jpg

f_DSC03038m_3537e62.jpg

Last edited:
awesome collection man , you really have given the smaller figures justice by the way you have displayed them. This rarely happens.
One thing I would say is don't start buying loads of different figures cramming them on to the shelves , it looks alot better when each figure has space like they are now ! :rock

hey really like the way you have everything display nice and clean like i like it cool collection! Oh but the way i like the klipsch speakers that's what does are right? I was going to get some klipsch speakers but ended up getting the focal home audio!

hey really like the way you have everything display nice and clean like i like it cool collection! Oh but the way i like the klipsch speakers that's what does are right? I was going to get some klipsch speakers but ended up getting the focal home audio!

Yup! Those are Klipsch speakers. I have that setup! :) It's awesome sound at a awesome price! Well, I have 2 home theatre speakers. My Klipsch's are being used for my computer. :)

Oh and beautiful setup and nice collection! Very clean and smart looking.

Hi eli and jbo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i say to them both that this quintet a have a 6 years ago and never had a problem, and listening fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really is a very good mark, now i have to buy a buffer because i have is sony !!!!!
buy without problem is an excellent option !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chew:chew:chew

hello guys, i have just received " the alien quadrilogy collection, blade runner collector's briefcase dvd's and two incredible things :
the long awaited and highly sought by the fans , " the scott bernard alpha master piece by toynami " and the amazing medi stormtrooper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soon pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:elefant:ted:bounce

Last edited:
Back