Help with Custom Rey Jedi Knight 1/6 Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found it on ebay by luck, I'm surprised that there isn't much out there,

s-l1600.jpg

I found it on ebay by luck, I'm surprised that there isn't much out there,

s-l1600.jpg

Hey that is what I first recommended lol!!! I am going to use the same thing myself if I build this. If you find someone to make that head let me know, you might be able to start an interest thread for it. I don't like the hot toys head she is coming with but I will still probably buy it.

Yea I pm'd a few people just waiting to hear back. Although the baroness fits better I used this one untill I can find a baroness chest plate. Here is a quick look at what I have so far, still waiting on more parts. Not sure if I like the arm sleves... IMAG0887.jpg

I guess it just needs the stomach/ab detailing. And the breasts look huge, but the artwork is packing heat up top also.

Okay looking again, the breasts are individual on the armor you chose. In the artwork they are 'bridged' if that makes sense? I think that's what's throwing it off. The rest of it looks great though. Maybe some of that putty or whatever it is blended between the breasts to create the same look as the artwork will make it look closer.

I guess it just needs the stomach/ab detailing. And the breasts look huge, but the artwork is packing heat up top also.

Okay looking again, the breasts are individual on the armor you chose. In the artwork they are 'bridged' if that makes sense? I think that's what's throwing it off. The rest of it looks great though. Maybe some of that putty or whatever it is blended between the breasts to create the same look as the artwork will make it look closer.

yeah that might work!

With, throws the look off without em. I was going to say remember to giver her Anakins lightsaber but she should have her mentors/fathers? design.

Thanks!!

Its looking a bit better

sorry for the crappy pics, just need to find a good chest shield and waiting on the headsculpt..

158b8256-4353-4214-b024-b1554d71c9d7_zpsvlyo727l.jpg

Last edited:
Back