Help me freaks!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyda

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi-Yo all,

i have a question for all you freaks.

First thing, i bought a 1:1 Celtic bio, i loved it untill i looked at closer and relized that it has a warp.. the more i looked at it the more unhappy i am with it.

so my question is: Is there any way you can heat up resin or fiberglass to bend it? or to take the warp out of it??? please give me some insite

EDIT: im not sure if its resin or fibreglass

ok, just a sec.. you kinda gotta see it in person. the pics dont do my bit.ching any justise

its not so much a "WARP" but that it looks like they laid it to dry and its to WIDE

especially here

zso4f8.jpg

mifeqo.jpg

yeah i see it. is it just bent out or bigger than the other side (if that makes sense :lol)

when you see it in person you'll know what i mean. can you heat up resin or fibreglass the bend it back in then let it set?

Hi-Yo all,

i have a question for all you freaks.

First thing, i bought a 1:1 Celtic bio, i loved it untill i looked at closer and relized that it has a warp.. the more i looked at it the more unhappy i am with it.

so my question is: Is there any way you can heat up resin or fiberglass to bend it? or to take the warp out of it??? please give me some insite

EDIT: im not sure if its resin or fibreglass
I have one almost identical to yours & my bio is the same way, I think it's just made that way.

I don't think bending fiberglass is possible.

I think you'll have to make a mold, cast it in a pliable material, alter it, make another mold of the altered bio-helmet, then cast it in fiberglass again.

Seems like a lot of work if you ask me.

whos Dan?

Fibreglass can bend, i've done alot of work on my body kit and it has a certan amoount of flex, this has NO flex. im dont think it is fibreglass. im not familiar with resin though so i dont know for sure

whos Dan?

Fibreglass can bend, i've done alot of work on my body kit and it has a certan amoount of flex, this has NO flex. im dont think it is fibreglass. im not familiar with resin though so i dont know for sure

Sure you can bend it when fastening it to a sturdy frame.
Bending it with heat so it holds a certain form however.... are you sure that works?

Anyways, Dan can be found at predatorstuff.com
He owns and sells bios like a pimp on the Vegas strip.

You've lucked out if it's resin. I'm sure that can be modded.

Sure you can bend it when fastening it to a sturdy frame.
Bending it with heat so it holds a certain form however.... are you sure that works?

Anyways, Dan can be found at predatorstuff.com
He owns and sells bios like a pimp on the Vegas strip.

You've lucked out if it's resin. I'm sure that can be modded.
I know resin can bro, I've read about that before.

oh cool, Predstuff = Faken sweet

i dunno though, the mask is really think so that could be why it has no flex be it fibreglass or resin.

bodykits are thin and using screws, clamps and sikkaflex you can get it to hold however you want, ill ask Dan

Back