Help me freaks!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the blow dryer gets hot enough to burn you if you keep your hand in front of it say 8 - 10 inches away, it should probably work :)

Dan

Ahh the Asian made Celtic... no worries, that's not a warp, that's just a small lack of symmetry in the sculpt. You can certainly heat it up and see if it becomes soft enough to re-shape, but I honestly don't think you can even it out to match the other side. Most helmets are not perfectly symmetrical, think of it as part of it's charm ;)

Dan

Im curious, where can I get an almost exact replica of CP's bio..?

All the other ones i've seen are all off. Including this one.

i sussed out hunters lair and... NO luck yet. im still looking, if i could find one id sell this one and buy the Movie accurate one

After ---------------------------------- Before

10i6vd3.jpg

Man you can REALLY tell how scrunched that one side was now with the before and after pics. Good work. The "lenses" aren't real on that Bio, are they Spyda? They're solid and painted black, right?

Man you can REALLY tell how scrunched that one side was now with the before and after pics. Good work. The "lenses" aren't real on that Bio, are they Spyda? They're solid and painted black, right?

yeah there just solid black, thats the next thing im gonna fix

Back