Help me freaks!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally Spyda, I think it still looks great. The paint is good and the warp is slight and barely noticeable. I wouldn't mess with it.

It looks decent enough to me... for future reference though, I'd order direct from Dan, or from Biohunter himself.

I bought two bio's off of ebay, one I know for a fact was recasted (doh!), and one that was an original made by some dude in the U.K. who sold it to a comic shop.

Now, after getting a Boar bio from Biohunter, I'll never order from anyone else again. It's heavy, amazingly detailed, painted precisely to the screen version from P2, and the mesh is BADASS! I'm really thinking about picking up a full sized Narin from him sometime really soon.

It looks decent enough to me... for future reference though, I'd order direct from Dan, or from Biohunter himself.

I bought two bio's off of ebay, one I know for a fact was recasted (doh!), and one that was an original made by some dude in the U.K. who sold it to a comic shop.

Now, after getting a Boar bio from Biohunter, I'll never order from anyone else again. It's heavy, amazingly detailed, painted precisely to the screen version from P2, and the mesh is BADASS! I'm really thinking about picking up a full sized Narin from him sometime really soon.
Bro, if you do get a narin from him, that would be awesome, then I'd have an unlimited amount of ref pics.

Bro, if you bro a bro from bro on bro.com, I'd just bro it back with a bro and some bro, bro. Other than that I think it looks fine and I would let it be!

I'd just have no idea how long it'd be before I got it, since they're made to order.

But I've got a bit of money, and I'm salivating over it.
I was joking bro, it's too late I think for me to tell my sculptor to change this and that too.

Also, Biohunter(Casey) is the guy to buy bios from.

thanks for the reassurance boys, but im picking, and like i said before you really gotta see it in real life. plus if i cant just heat it up and bend it then let it set i wont bother and i wont really care.

its not that im hating it, or i would have sold it buy now, i just wanted to know if its easy and possible :D

My 1:1 Celtic mask has much more of a warp honestly. I believe mine was made out of fiberglass. They always tend to use cheaper material for the aftermarket stuff.

Ahh the Asian made Celtic... no worries, that's not a warp, that's just a small lack of symmetry in the sculpt. You can certainly heat it up and see if it becomes soft enough to re-shape, but I honestly don't think you can even it out to match the other side. Most helmets are not perfectly symmetrical, think of it as part of it's charm ;)

Dan

Back