Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my ex Pinhead yesterday and it's a fantastic piece. I wouldn't want it any bigger as only just fits in my cabnet. The likeness is amazing and I'm very happy with it. Even my wife likes it :).

DSC_0013.jpg

I'd really like if the made a chatterer and maybe a female or butterball to go with him.

I also wouldn't mind a Decker and maybe a Peloquin from Nightbreed. I just don't see that happening though as the film is maybe too cult for SSC to produce from.

Not such an huge Pinhead/Hellraiser fan you should think I would have bought this, but I did! Oh my, it is really nice.
This may be THE Pinhead statue for a long time......
Statue has been standing on my living room table since I got it a few days ago. Can`t stop looking at it-

Nice dress futzing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe it or not, he came out of the box like that. I thought about messing around with it, but then I decided to just watch the first four Hellraiser movies back to back instead, and realized that that's how his clothing drapes naturally.

Now we need a Channard Cenobite.

4cfdb6c3-4cd7-4a15-9a54-cab7c34220fa_zpsf7crrdje.jpg

a1534acf-e1a8-4944-9067-3d581fd14233_zpsgydknx9b.jpg

I got my reg. edition in just a few days ago. It is fantastic, anyone on the fence who hasn't read this thread yet...get him...you won't regret it. A true work of art and sideshow knocked it out of the park!

Just unboxed pinhead no issues thank goodness. Being in UK. Might preorder Jason now. Would look good together. uploadfromtaptalk1452434529556.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

As incredible as how my Pinhead statue came out, I would love to see what SS could do with the other Cenobites. I certainly would PO the entire line.

I'd go for the other three original Cenobites but if it's only the Hellraiser III license Sideshow has it's unlikey we'll see them.

Only other Cenobite I'd buy is Angelique.

Far more unique than the others (besides Pinhead) and much less disgusting.

Only other Cenobite I'd buy is Angelique.

Far more unique than the others (besides Pinhead) and much less disgusting.

Each Cenobite is one of a kind creation, so they're all by definition unique to one another.
And for less disgusting - are you kidding? Her scalp is peeled back to the skull and attached to her arms by meathooks, dude.

oLdRjzC.jpg

I want a Channard Cenobite - by far the biggest badass and practically stole every scene he was in

BHhMy9X.jpg

Shame about the makeup job on the original female Cenobite tho

jB3SAxw.jpg

Yes, she's more unique.

Chatterer and Butterball are just gross blobs of human flesh, one with teeth and the other with sunglasses. The female was just a pale girl with some barbed wire coming out of her head or some ****.

Angelique better represents a Cenobite than any of those 3 IMO. She easily has the most painful and inspired "injury" design. The symmetrical peeled flesh from her scalp, exposing her skull and being held in place by hooks sunk into her shoulders. It's very unexpected and original, and like I said it looks far more painful than the other 3 Cenobites' conditions.

After all of that horrifying mutilation and pain - blood, peeled skin, exposed skull - she still has a beautiful, smooth face. This is the same for Pinhead. Their afflictions are similar in that they're very precise and almost elegant in a way.

Angelique excellently represents the pain and pleasure aspects of the Cenobites.

Chatterer and Butterball don't even look human. They're just these nasty, ugly, slimy nightmare monsters.

All in all I think Angelique and Pinhead fit together perfectly.

Chatterer is actually described in the Hellbound Heart. He is supposed to have wounds so bad that his flesh balloons and contorts so much so to cover his eyes and his lips are raked back with hooks attached to his head.

Butterball in the book actually speaks, in the films they don't really give hime any lines but his description is a little more vague though the film version with sewn shut eyes does lean towards extreme body modification along with the removal of his ears.

Female is probably the least extreme, though the gaping throat is a nice touch I do agree she doesn't have the more extreme modifications the others have. But each is unique in their own way.

Yes, she's more unique.

Chatterer and Butterball are just gross blobs of human flesh, one with teeth and the other with sunglasses. The female was just a pale girl with some barbed wire coming out of her head or some ****.

Angelique better represents a Cenobite than any of those 3 IMO. She easily has the most painful and inspired "injury" design. The symmetrical peeled flesh from her scalp, exposing her skull and being held in place by hooks sunk into her shoulders. It's very unexpected and original, and like I said it looks far more painful than the other 3 Cenobites' conditions.

After all of that horrifying mutilation and pain - blood, peeled skin, exposed skull - she still has a beautiful, smooth face. This is the same for Pinhead. Their afflictions are similar in that they're very precise and almost elegant in a way.

Angelique excellently represents the pain and pleasure aspects of the Cenobites.

Chatterer and Butterball don't even look human. They're just these nasty, ugly, slimy nightmare monsters.

All in all I think Angelique and Pinhead fit together perfectly.

Great post. I think a better word to use than unique would be novel, in the sense you described with Angelique.
It appears that they did design her with more consideration than the scarred monstrosities of the other films.
Still, I think the Channard Cenobite is by far the most evil priest of the Order of the Gash. Pinhead is a tour guide in comparison.

4cfdb6c3-4cd7-4a15-9a54-cab7c34220fa_zpsf7crrdje.jpg

a1534acf-e1a8-4944-9067-3d581fd14233_zpsgydknx9b.jpg

I got my reg. edition in just a few days ago. It is fantastic, anyone on the fence who hasn't read this thread yet...get him...you won't regret it. A true work of art and sideshow knocked it out of the park!
I disagree I was not impressed by this piece to each there own but for over 500 it should of been way better I sent mine back!!!

Probably was mine lol sent mine back I did not like the paint job on the face and thought for 500 it was way over priced for a piece that should of cost 300 tops! But I am glad it goes to pple who liked it but I think ss is dropping the ball on a lot of statues!!!

Great post. I think a better word to use than unique would be novel, in the sense you described with Angelique.
It appears that they did design her with more consideration than the scarred monstrosities of the other films.
Still, I think the Channard Cenobite is by far the most evil priest of the Order of the Gash. Pinhead is a tour guide in comparison.
I can't remember that one very well but I don't think I liked his design.

I need to re-watch the films, and read the book(s).

Back