Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been awhile since I bought a horror piece, but this guy's design is so cool. The sculpt is pretty complicated, hooks in the strips on his chest and you have to put hooks in his head (already lost 2, luckily they include extra).

_DSC0144.jpg

_DSC0142.jpg

_DSC0128.jpg

Yes but the toy was like 60.00 and the statue is like 500.00. So this statue needs to be better. :lol

It already is better, it looks like a real person, it's just if the torso was painted like Neca's one I would feel that the suit would look more realistic and not so dull. But overall, the statue is blows the NECA one out of Water, I would even go far to say that it looks similar to a wax statue from madame tussauds.

It's been awhile since I bought a horror piece, but this guy's design is so cool. The sculpt is pretty complicated, hooks in the strips on his chest and you have to put hooks in his head (already lost 2, luckily they include extra).

View attachment 229351

View attachment 229352

View attachment 229353

:goodpost:

Great pics Dave, the hooks for the head are too small so I didn't even bother putting mine in as I only care about looking at him from front on anyway. That being said, it is nice to know that Sideshow gave us spares, as I never knew that. :yess:

Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow. :yess:

As excited as I am to get Pinhead into my collection I still have mixed emotion. If you're a Canadian you understand. With where the exchange rate is at right now this sucker is going to cost me about $700 all in. Did I mention it's Christmas time? Not supposed to be dropping that kind of $$$ on myself this time of year either. :dunno

This will probably be the only Pinhead statue we get. I don't count NECA's. I used to own it and was always irritated they never included the puzzle box when the pose obviously called for him to be holding it.

Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow. :yess:

As excited as I am to get Pinhead into my collection I still have mixed emotion. If you're a Canadian you understand. With where the exchange rate is at right now this sucker is going to cost me about $700 all in. Did I mention it's Christmas time? Not supposed to be dropping that kind of $$$ on myself this time of year either. :dunno

I'm on the same boat brother,
Sucks being a canadian right now!

Only thing that bugs me about this piece is his 'dress', it looks like he's wearing some sort of diabolical Cinderella ball gown, it should have been weighed down at the hem or something so that it flows more straight down against his legs.

wvddgk.jpg

2qlvpkh.jpg

Got mine today, I think it's really nice, it isn't easy to get his skirt to not look huge. The torture tools are awesome, I collect everything Hellraiser and I think this statue is great!

Back