Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are no issues whatsoever with this piece. Do not let people worry you. This is the first time , in a long time that i feel sideshow has gone back to quality ahem quality control. The head is held in place so to as no movement, so no bent pins worry. The height of the piece is also spot on. Doug bradley is 5 foot 11 inches. That would make an 18 inch piece,.. quarter scale. From where his foot sits on base to top of pins,.. its a tad over 18inches. So do not worry about height issues either. This piece is magnificent. And if you know me you know i cut sideshow no slack. So for me to be impressed should say a bit. I would post pics but im having serious computer issues. I sent pics of my piece to a friend and if he wants he can post them.

He looks totally to be in scale properly to me. Buddy of mine just sent me pics and he's 18" from where his foot touches the base to the top of his head (not the top of the pins). Doug Bradley is 5'11" so it works out.

Hmm, I'm guessing you must've overlooked all those individual pins that are stuck in his head?

Yes other than the head the rest is like a Barbie doll almost no chance of QC issues. I heard the head was protected well. The rest is just not anything complicated for me to worry about. Kind of like the SS harley and black widow. Almost not g can go wrong with such a simple statue. If it was WW, GH, lady death, etc I would worry like crazy. But again I could be wrong with the Qc. Had issues with other simple statues like spider woman. At least the odds are in my favor this time. I'm feeling confident ss will come thru this time with this one. Basically if the head comes good I will be set.

@comicbookguy you may be pleased to know there is actually quite a bit of detail in this piece. The way the outfit is sculpted,.. to the stains on the fingers,... the little touches of blue to the flesh. Even down to what appears to be pores on the body. The piece is exquisite.

I can't wait! I hope when I open my box hooks and chains come shooting out and start to tear off my flesh!!!

There are no issues whatsoever with this piece. Do not let people worry you. This is the first time , in a long time that i feel sideshow has gone back to quality ahem quality control. The head is held in place so to as no movement, so no bent pins worry. The height of the piece is also spot on. Doug bradley is 5 foot 11 inches. That would make an 18 inch piece,.. quarter scale. From where his foot sits on base to top of pins,.. its a tad over 18inches. So do not worry about height issues either. This piece is magnificent. And if you know me you know i cut sideshow no slack. So for me to be impressed should say a bit. I would post pics but im having serious computer issues. I sent pics of my piece to a friend and if he wants he can post them.

Do you know how tall robert englund is?

Reason i ask, this pinhead statue is smaller that freddy, and his head is also alot smaller.

I love this statue, and im not bagging it out, just not sure the scale is the right size, or all the freddy statues (i have all 3) are over sized

Oh yeah robert englund is 5 foot 10 inches. The one quarter scale freddy was 23 inches. The base is about 3 inches high and im giving an inch for his hat so if thats the case yeah hes a tad oversized. But in the scheme of things pinheads size seems spot on. Hes not diminutive.

@comicbookguy you may be pleased to know there is actually quite a bit of detail in this piece. The way the outfit is sculpted,.. to the stains on the fingers,... the little touches of blue to the flesh. Even down to what appears to be pores on the body. The piece is exquisite.

Great! Thanks for the info. I was worried it was being done so long ago while waiting for approval that back in the days details might not have been as good as now. But I'm a huge horror fan. Even though these movies are way too gross for me to see. I still must have this guy. He looks way too cool to not own. But I loved the jason and freddy movies which is like comedy and horror. Helraiser was missing all the comedy :(

Great! Thanks for the info. I was worried it was being done so long ago while waiting for approval that back in the days details might not have been as good as now. But I'm a huge horror fan. Even though these movies are way too gross for me to see. I still must have this guy. He looks way too cool to not own. But I loved the jason and freddy movies which is like comedy and horror. Helraiser was missing all the comedy :(

Pinhead tore up a night club... That was pretty funny.

Yes there is a lot of a detail on all the important areas on this piece but I still can't get over how they didn't add blue high lights throughout the black leather area's on the torso part. I mean even the Neca figure (which is 15 years old) has blue high lights on the torso. But that is my only nit pick with this statue.

Last edited:
Was there something to click when you followed the SS link talking about agreeing to early processing? The link brought me to my order page but I didn't see anything else to do at that point. I ask because I didn't get charged yesterday like the email said I would.

Was there something to click when you followed the SS link talking about agreeing to early processing? The link brought me to my order page but I didn't see anything else to do at that point. I ask because I didn't get charged yesterday like the email said I would.
Yes you had to click a link and click accept for early processing

Are any of you really bothered with how under-scaled this is? I don't plan on displaying this with any other 1/4 statues, it was always my plan for this to be in a Pinhead-only display, but if it's noticeably smaller than 1/4 scale it's going to be very annoying.

Back