Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm shocked that Pinhead hasn't been delayed yet. Literally every other statue I have on order has been delayed MONTHS.
Let's hope this sticks to the schedule with an October release.

If it's a production sample doesn't that mean it has the factory paint job....?

Apparently, but do you really think the factory paint job will look as good as that? I think when she said production sample she was just talking about the polystone statue and not the paint job on the polystone statue.

Apparently, but do you really think the factory paint job will look as good as that? I think when she said production sample she was just talking about the polystone statue and not the paint job on the polystone statue.
Well if they say it's a production sample then I would assume the paint was done by the factory. I guess it could be a misunderstanding, but Sideshow is capable of pulling off that kind of quality. One of their recent PF's (Saruman) came out better than I could have ever imagined. So they can do it.

I hope that's the factory paint. I really want this statue to turn out great, as there's very little Hellraiser merchandise out there and this could easily be a definitive Pinhead.

Well if they say it's a production sample then I would assume the paint was done by the factory. I guess it could be a misunderstanding, but Sideshow is capable of pulling off that kind of quality. One of their recent PF's (Saruman) came out better than I could have ever imagined. So they can do it.

I hope that's the factory paint. I really want this statue to turn out great, as there's very little Hellraiser merchandise out there and this could easily be a definitive Pinhead.

I hope so to bro, it would be an amazing statue if turns out that that the paint job will look this good on every statue.

Go look at the production Batgirlvthat people are getting in hand as we speak and the production Lobo that people got last month then come back and tell me again they cantvget this right.

Go look at the production Batgirlvthat people are getting in hand as we speak and the production Lobo that people got last month then come back and tell me again they cantvget this right.

I am not saying they can't but I am will just be surprized if he turns out as good as it looks here. The detail is amazing, I just have my doubts they will be able to make it look so neat.

Which ones do you own? The only one I have seen with a good paint job is the Freddy PF, the paint job on the sculpt of the Jason PF is horrible and I should know, since I have the EX one.

I had (just sold) newest Freddy PF, and Jason Part 3. Both had perfect paintjobs. Jason's paint is much simpler, but even the eyes on mine were very clean and well done. Sorry yours sucks. :dunno

Back