Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had (just sold) newest Freddy PF, and Jason Part 3. Both had perfect paintjobs.

I think perfect might be subjective, I consider something perfect when it looks like the promo pics and I have not seen one statue of either Jason or Freddy that looked that good.

Jason's paint is much simpler, but even the eyes on mine were very clean and well done. Sorry yours sucks. :dunno

I wouldn't say it sucks, just not really nice and smooth like it looked in the promo pics, but yeah the eyes were not good on mine. I take it you sold your latest Freddy PF because you will be getting the new part 3 one?

Last edited:
I wouldn't say it sucks, just not really nice and smooth like it looked in the promo pics, but yeah the eyes were not good on mine. I take it you sold your latest Freddy PF because you will be getting the new part 3 one?

Possibly, but I'm debating on continuing to collect PF's at all. I've gone 1/6. The main thing keeping me in the game is Pinhead. I don't think I could bear not getting him.

Is this a recent convert, or have you always collected 1/6th but now only going to be buying 1/6th?

I like how you break up your quotes. :) Yeah I've had random 1/6 figures in the past, but only recently began buying some horror customs. I really like them for a lot of reasons, and I think they will fulfill my needs when it comes to full body figures. I'm not 100% sure which direction I'll go at this point though.

I like how you break up your quotes. :)

Well I just find it easier to respond to your question. ;)

Yeah I've had random 1/6 figures in the past, but only recently began buying some horror customs. I really like them for a lot of reasons, and I think they will fulfill my needs when it comes to full body figures. I'm not 100% sure which direction I'll go at this point though.

As you can see by my Avatar pic, I also buy Horror 1/6 figures, although at this point in time I only have one. Hoping to get Betos Freddy/Jason Combo though.

I couldn't even tell that was a 1/6 Myers mask...it looks great! I'm planning to get Beto's Jason with the machete in his head when it's ready. Congrats on the combo if you get it.

But is he? Is he REALLY?

;)

revoked1.jpg

This is a grail for horror collectors congrats to everyone who is getting an ex! October can't come sooner!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am excited I just doubt the paint job will look amazing like the proto, but I am hoping it will still look good like the paint job on the Freddy PF.

I actually, truly believe, this one will look just as good. They know they have to get it right.

Back