Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take any torture you've seen in the films, make it more brutal and visceral and add in more fetish, more sex and hell...it makes what we saw in part two look so bland. I suggest reading it when you get a chance.

You know that aura of sexual threat the Cenobites, especially Pinhead, always carried with them in the films but was never really delved into, because you know, we don't want a triple-X rating? Well we're here reading this book, and yeah.... that.

When Pinhead manifests through a wall and the first thing he does is force everyone in the room to strip naked, you KNOOOOW they're in big trouble. They're all powerful magicians and they're absolutely helpless! They're going to carry out every last degradation Pinhead tells them to, and your main emotion is relief that such entities don't really exist, so it can't possibly be YOU.

Yikes. :lol

:wave Thanks for the brief reviews of his latest book guys/gals. Sounds awesome! Gonna have to order it soon.

satanic-book-club_o_4022497.jpg

:lol No, no pictures.

I went out and bought the book. Will start reading it soon. :yess:

Thanks I will pass then in that case. How would you learn about the characters from no pictures? So you mean people would have to read and just imagine what the characters like? i will wait for another in the future or maybe just google the character.

...I fear for the future of mankind

Well electronic book are better. But I can see the day where every book will have the electronic option to auto read. That I can still do if I can find that much time to sit and listen. If this was for comics online where the person reads the books and the pics move along with the story. I can really start enjoying the story lines a lot more. I think a member here gave me a link to the spider woman /skrull story line a while back. It was so awesome. I can sit back listen and watch the story unfold in the pics moving along with the stories. This is the way of the future for books. I believe it was a YouTube link for this somewhere.

Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format(TM) Figure by Sideshow Col | Sideshow Collectibles

You can also either add a "1" onto the end of the product number of the regular edition's web address, that usually takes you to the Exclusive, or you can search the product archive at the bottom of Sideshow's main page, it will always give you both versions when you search for the character.

:goodpost:

Cool thanks for the info, I never knew that is how you searched for these EX products.

I'm up to chapter 9 of the Scarlet Gospels...it's getting me all pumped up for Pinhead! :yess:

Back