Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't you just buy a poster of Pinhead and leave this to the ppl that are actually into the movies.. That have lived Hellraiser for years and been waiting for a decent piece to come out?!

Can't you just buy a poster of Pinhead and leave this to the ppl that are actually into the movies.. That have lived Hellraiser for years and been waiting for a decent piece to come out?!

Nobody is more deserving of this stuff than anybody else, you may enjoy your Pin head PF on a deeper level than him, but he's presumably worked just as hard to buy one. I'm sure we've all bought statues simply because we find them aesthetically pleasing, I didn't realise you had to invest years into the movies to want to own a representation of a character.

Plus, it's pinhead. Plenty of us like him, but reading this thread you'd think he's Gigers Alien or Vader or something. There will be plenty for the die hard fans to have one and then some I am sure...

Nobody is more deserving of this stuff than anybody else, you may enjoy your Pin head PF on a deeper level than him, but he's presumably worked just as hard to buy one. I'm sure we've all bought statues simply because we find them aesthetically pleasing, I didn't realise you had to invest years into the movies to want to own a representation of a character.

Plus, it's pinhead. Plenty of us like him, but reading this thread you'd think he's Gigers Alien or Vader or something. There will be plenty for the die hard fans to have one and then some I am sure...

I think it relevant to express..When you're taking someone's potential statue (spot) That enjoys the movies, books, comics... OR at the least has some basic understanding, Over some toss that think it looks cool.
SO BUY A POSTER!
Sorry, it's just irritating..

You might want to read up on some of his older posts, before commenting. He's quite deserving of all this criticism.

I think it relevant to express..When you're taking someone's potential statue (spot) That enjoys the movies, books, comics... OR at the least has some basic understanding, Over some toss that think it looks cool.
SO BUY A POSTER!
Sorry, it's just irritating..

You might want to read up on some of his older posts, before commenting. He's quite deserving of all this criticism.

There isn't even an ES on the regular, these aren't selling out any time soon and nobody is going to miss out. Any true fans will have ordered by now. I'm a huge Alien and Predator fan, I have no more right to own a statue of them than anybody else who wishes to buy one. If I don't get in quick enough it's my fault, same for everybody.

I've been around here long enough to have seen plenty of his posts, and long enough to know the ganging up on him is no less annoying. It's becoming tiresome in fact, however you feel about him. We could present ourselves with a little more class. There is an ignore option.

There isn't even an ES on the regular, these aren't selling out any time soon and nobody is going to miss out. Any true fans will have ordered by now. I'm a huge Alien and Predator fan, I have no more right to own a statue of them than anybody else who wishes to buy one. If I don't get in quick enough it's my fault, same for everybody.

I've been around here long enough to have seen plenty of his posts, and long enough to know the ganging up on him is no less annoying. It's becoming tiresome in fact, however you feel about him. We could present ourselves with a little more class. There is an ignore option.

Not ganging up.. I only started to commented after hiS post about his (EX) confirmation..So, Some fan will be missing out on an EX Plenty around? Doesn't hold much water.

SO, a True Alien/Pred fan? I'm sure you don't have all the older Sideshow pieces? I guess it doesn't bother you the one's you missed out on are in someone's closet right now?!

What about if one hasn't seen or doesn't like the movies but enjoyed The Hellbound Heart or comic series, does one then have the approval of the premium format police to spend their money on it?

What about if one hasn't seen or doesn't like the movies but enjoyed The Hellbound Heart or comic series, does one then have the approval of the premium format police to spend their money on it?

LOL ppl can do what they want...but it bothers me that'll take away from someone else..

Class? :lol

He buys dozens of premium formats of characters he knows nothing about, displays them in an awfully cluttered/trashy-looking area on CARDBOARD BOXES...

Legally, he can do whatever he wants. It still disgusts me the same. There are lots of people who would like to own the collectibles he does, who actually know the characters and have great respect for them, and would sure as hell put them in worthy displays.

Can you imagine someone winning a one-of-a-kind Da Vinci painting at an auction, then drawing on it with crayon and bashing it against walls? This person bought it with their own money, they can do whatever they want with it. But morally, they're a major piece of trash.

Honestly though I think CBG is just a troll, and posts what he posts to try and shock people and get attention.

Class? :lol

He buys dozens of premium formats of characters he knows nothing about, displays them in an awfully cluttered/trashy-looking area on CARDBOARD BOXES...

Legally, he can do whatever he wants. It still disgusts me the same. There are lots of people who would like to own the collectibles he does, who actually know the characters and have great respect for them, and would sure as hell put them in worthy displays.

Can you imagine someone winning a one-of-a-kind Da Vinci painting at an auction, then drawing on it with crayon and bashing it against walls? This person bought it with their own money, they can do whatever they want with it. But morally, they're a major piece of trash.

Honestly though I think CBG is just a troll, and posts what he posts to try and shock people and get attention.

Why do you care what he buys or how he displays them? The fact that you said it disgusts you, blows my mind. You clearly have no other problems in the world.

There is a HUGE difference between someone buying a one-of-a-kind piece and statues that is not actually limited (at least not anymore). It is pretty rare these days that you cannot easily obtain a Sideshow piece.

Why do you care what he buys or how he displays them? The fact that you said it disgusts you, blows my mind. You clearly have no other problems in the world.

There is a HUGE difference between someone buying a one-of-a-kind piece and statues that is not actually limited (at least not anymore). It is pretty rare these days that you cannot easily obtain a Sideshow piece.

Yeah, easily obtain it at double the retail price.

Not ganging up.. I only started to commented after hiS post about his (EX) confirmation..So, Some fan will be missing out on an EX Plenty around? Doesn't hold much water.

SO, a True Alien/Pred fan? I'm sure you don't have all the older Sideshow pieces? I guess it doesn't bother you the one's you missed out on are in someone's closet right now?!

No I don't, and no it really doesn't. I regret not having the Big chap maquette for starters. But who does have them is completely irrelevant... I should have ordered one when they were available, it is that simple. The presumption that we have some kind of power to say who has the right to own this stuff is madness. I'm guessing you've ordered so wont miss out. If there are any other huge Pinhead fans out there, they have more than likely done the same. If CBG wants one, that is very much his right, troll or not. Ex or regular makes little difference, the EX has traditionally sold out quickly to flippers anyway so missing out on that if you aren't quick enough is nothing new. Things are changing however, 600ES on this leaves plenty to go around, and a regular with no ES currently leaves more than enough for late comers.

Yeah, easily obtain it at double the retail price.

Maybe the older stuff but the newer stuff isn't as bad. Plus at this point they have double dipped on most stuff and their newer stuff is usually way better. Or you know, you preorder it when it comes out because 90% (if not more) of the stuff Sideshow has released in the last few years (if not more) has been easily obtainable. The days of missing out on stuff is gone.

Also stay away from eBay and it will be much cheaper for you.

No I don't, and no it really doesn't. I regret not having the Big chap maquette for starters. But who does have them is completely irrelevant... I should have ordered one when they were available, it is that simple. The presumption that we have some kind of power to say who has the right to own this stuff is madness. I'm guessing you've ordered so wont miss out. If there are any other huge Pinhead fans out there, they have more than likely done the same. If CBG wants one, that is very much his right, troll or not. Ex or regular makes little difference, the EX has traditionally sold out quickly to flippers anyway so missing out on that if you aren't quick enough is nothing new. Things are changing however, 600ES on this leaves plenty to go around, and a regular with no ES currently leaves more than enough for late comers.

Yes, I've ordered. my EX locked in... I think that gives me the right to comment on this thread, Mr =P Clearly I'm not the only one that feels the way they do about CBG....Might be something to it, then simply, ganging up, trolling. eh?! Anyways.. Time to buy a poster, be awhile before this ships

Maybe the older stuff but the newer stuff isn't as bad. Plus at this point they have double dipped on most stuff and their newer stuff is usually way better. Or you know, you preorder it when it comes out because 90% (if not more) of the stuff Sideshow has released in the last few years (if not more) has been easily obtainable. The days of missing out on stuff is gone.

Also stay away from eBay and it will be much cheaper for you.

I hear what you're saying.. Oddly enough I've been buying overseas for a better price on things.. I know off the point..but

I'm not sure as suggested otherwise?

No, just saying... Not sure what your ego will allow... Clearly CBG can do what ever he wants. However, if he continues to post his "Oh, I like this, it's very shiny reason on buying things.... Then he'll continue to to get negative feedback from Collectors.

CBG Can you sell your Big chap maquette to python, since it's just sitting on some cardboard, dusting away?!

Okay, that was trolling, lol sorry.

13425-pinhead-hellraiser-tattoo_large.jpg

Back