Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah come to think of it you could be right. I'm sure this ex will be back up sooner or later. Is there a charge to cancel my WL for this pinhead ex?

tumblr_ndgjmtrXyL1tyfqs1o1_500.gif

You waitlisted the Ex. Now you want to cancel the WL so you can reorder on the off chance it will become available again?...

:slap Unbelievable! :slap

I prefer to be able to use the monthly coupon on this. Chances are it will be back up again because this character is not as popular as some may think in my opinion. Power girl and batgirl I would stay on the WL. This one seems too fast for a sell out.

I prefer to be able to use the monthly coupon on this. Chances are it will be back up again because this character is not as popular as some may think in my opinion. Power girl and batgirl I would stay on the WL. This one seems too fast for a sell out.

In this one instance your OPINION IS WRONG.

Even if it becomes available again, they are probably not going to let you use a coupon on it. Regular, yes. You want the EX. You'll have to pay full price for it unless you use rewards points.

^ This ....Pinhead not popular...what a joke

I don't know many people who knows who pinhead is. But they all know jason, freddy and Myers. What we need is a new freddy vs pinhead movie. That would bring the character to the new generation. This will bring ph to new heights.

I don't know many people who knows who pinhead is. But they all know jason, freddy and Myers. What we need is a new freddy vs pinhead movie. That would bring the character to the new generation. This will bring ph to new heights.

So being in a ridiculous movie concept with Jason Or Freddy will make Pinhead more popular?? Love the logic there.

Pinhead is more obscure than most of the other horror icons out there but that's part of what I like about the fact that we're actually getting this piece. We need more statues to celebrate characters from real horror movies like Hellraiser. Not more watered down reboots and lame Villain vs. Villain movies.

Are you serious? I'm not a horror aficionado but my pop culture game is tight and Pinhead is VERY WELL known man. It's almost impossible to have grown up in the 80s and 90s without having a clue as to who he is

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I had no clue who Pinhead was until a few months ago, but have always heard of Freddy/Jason/Chucky growing up.

Really? I'm also a pop culture junkie so that might have something to do with it

Yep. I've never been big on horror, but since October 1st this year I've watched all of the famous horror franchises, and some not so famous (except the Universal classics). Pinhead is by far my favorite character out of all of the 80+ films I've watched.

Come on Josh! Is your Crystal Ball still on charge?
I just watched this 4-hour-long documentary about the Freddy series on Netflix, and they said that one of the ideas for Freddy vs Jason was for both of them to be sent to hell at the end, spiked chains fly out of the ground into their hands, and Pinhead appears saying "What seems to be the problem, gentlemen?"

That would have been insanely cool.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Yep. I've never been big on horror, but since October 1st this year I've watched all of the famous horror franchises, and some not so famous (except the Universal classics). Pinhead is by far my favorite character out of all of the 80+ films I've watched.

I just watched this 4-hour-long documentary about the Freddy series on Netflix, and they said that one of the ideas for Freddy vs Jason was for both of them to be sent to hell at the end, spiked chains fly out of the ground into their hands, and Pinhead appears saying "What seems to be the problem, gentlemen?"

That would have been insanely cool.

Dude he's so awesome and visually very unique and quite frightening!

That would be a cool movie for sure lol

It would suprise me if they made it. Do you know if they are making the ph vs freddy? I would kill to see it.

No and thank the horror gods for that. He isn't a joke, like Freddy and Jason have become.

So being in a ridiculous movie concept with Jason Or Freddy will make Pinhead more popular?? Love the logic there.

He's the king of that.

Pinhead is more obscure than most of the other horror icons out there but that's part of what I like about the fact that we're actually getting this piece. We need more statues to celebrate characters from real horror movies like Hellraiser. Not more watered down reboots and lame Villain vs. Villain movies.

Not really that obscure, But as far as Horror Icons go he's probably less in the lime light as he wasn't funny and didn't appeal to the teen crowd like the others. He also dealt in taboos like Sadism and Masochism, pain as pleasure. Things most teens don't have a concept of.

Are you serious? I'm not a horror aficionado but my pop culture game is tight and Pinhead is VERY WELL known man. It's almost impossible to have grown up in the 80s and 90s without having a clue as to who he is

Well remember, his roots are in Horror fiction, unlike the rest of them he's Clive Barker's creation. So horror mavens love him, but the uninitiated will only know little about him.

I had no clue who Pinhead was until a few months ago, but have always heard of Freddy/Jason/Chucky growing up.

Pinhead wasn't for pre-teen/teen consumption. It's not the type of film they show on Halloween night on regular TV, unlike cut versions of Halloween, Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm street. If they tried to cut a Hellraiser film for TV it'd be 15 minutes long.

Always :lol but Seriously I'm huge Clive Barker fan, I've been reading his books for years so I always keep tabs on what projects he's got coming. The next couple things he has are Pinhead related. Later this year he's publishing "The Scarlet Gospels". The novel will pit Pinhead against another Barker antagonist, Harry D'Amour, the private investigator with occult ties that can be seen in Lords of Illusion and also had appearances in Novels, like "Everville". Also, Clive is actually writing the Hellraiser remake. He said he's got more money on the remake so it will allow him to do some things that he was not able to when he directed the film originally and Doug Bradley has signed back on to portray Pinhead once again.

Back