Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

I'm just elated that we are actually getting this. Never thought this would see the light of day. Thank you Sideshow!

Ouch... might have to be between this and Boba, can't keep up. I'll wait and decide once the ES sizes are revealed.....

Im just going to wait til the end of spook and then i'll plunk down the money. I just want to see what else gets released. Pinhead looks so damn good.

CONSIDER IT SOLD! :lecture

I heard of Sideshow in 2003 and ordered my first statue with them in 2004. I've been literally waiting 10 years for Pinhead.....finally the dream comes true!

It finally happened! Oh my god it finally happened! THE PINHEAD PF IS REAL!!!! Fricking finally, THANK YOU SIDESHOW!

All that's left is a Michael Myers and my collecting life will be complete.

They cancelled my Silent Hill order from way back when, and now when I ship my loot, they tell me one of the items I had paid for months ago was damaged and cannot ship it to me, and gave me a lousy $5.

Thank god this time the figure isn't sold out on other sites...but getting Gecco's Bubblehead nurse is going to be a *****.

Back