Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

It would be cool if the mouth was a switch out piece like how hot toys does it.

Would Remind me of a cheap toy.

The P1 maquette had a second head as the EX, certainly didn't cheapen it, it made it a must have. Second heads are fine imo, they are a great way of adding variety to a piece as you can completely change the feel of a piece by changing the expression.

a86dc6b08705877bfd0e117e4ad48649.jpg
1accb867597e225ccfe60787052cb578.jpg
8007cbe397c439aeb3b074b2b1e79cef.jpg

Found em on FB

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

As a Predator collector, I worry about the quills falling off or cracking during shipping.

Worrying about the pins on this thing would drive me crazy! :lol

As a Predator collector, I worry about the quills falling off or cracking during shipping.

Worrying about the pins on this thing would drive me crazy! :lol

I think it will be okay - the pins will come in a separate bag to be assemble manually...(make sure you don't loose any while assembling - unless you buy the exclusive where it comes with extra pins):lol

I hope the pins do come separate. Reduce the risk of bending or breaking in shipping. I don't even need a manual. While I am inserting the pins I will watch the scene at the beginning of Hellraiser 2 as Pinhead is being transformed into a Cenobite.

I hope the pins do come separate. Reduce the risk of bending or breaking in shipping. I don't even need a manual. While I am inserting the pins I will watch the scene at the beginning of Hellraiser 2 as Pinhead is being transformed into a Cenobite.
That's deep :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Ordered! I love the base.

Yeah, I knew this would be more than $400. Absolute must-own for me, though. I don't throw this much money down on just any character.

Back