Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

I haven't bought a sideshow piece in a few years. However I will be buying this. It looks incredible!

Didn't Alex say this sculpt was around SS for years uncompleted for whatever reasons. So that means whoever sculpted this did such an amazing job that even years passed and it still looks so good.

The face is really spot on. I thought my Howards S. Studios bust was good. Picture_76_modified.jpg

Pinhead-PF-SS20.jpg

I agree, we need more horror PFs for sure
I'd love for them to revisit some of the classic monsters in PF. The way the sculpts and mixed media are now, the classics would look AMAZING! Dracula, Frank, Mummy, CreatureftBL, I'd love to see them finally release their Christopher Lee Dracula, maybe do some stuff from Bram Stoker's Dracula, do a werewolf movie here or there. Man the possibilities are endless

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'd love for them to revisit some of the classic monsters in PF. The way the sculpts and mixed media are now, the ckasics would look AMAZING! Dracula, Frank, Mummy, CreatureftBL, I'd love to see them finally release their Christopher Lee Dracula, maybe do some stuff from Bram Stoker's Dracula, do a werewolf movie here or there. Man the possibilities are endless

Agree again, Id love a Creature PF and maybe a Dracula, id easily go for a Stoker's Dracula as well. The more horror SS does I'll easily open my wallet again. I haven't bought much in a while just due to pricing and subject matter but horror is the one thing that grabs me. MORE MONSTERS!!!

Crow statue would be cool still. Not really a horror film but still cool

I think if they revist Jason and Freddy lke they said they're going to and revist Leatherface like they need to and these do well, which I think they will, the next logical step is doing more Horror monsters. Court of the Dead is getting such hype and that's an original line I can only imagine the hype around some classic movie Monsters.

And like both of you I've always loved the Creature, so bring him on if they can get back the Universal license.

Has that Friday the 13th revisitation announcement been confirmed as another premium format figure or some other scale? I'm perfectly fine with the current pt.3 Jason pf myself. What they really need to get going on is a Michael Myers pf after Pinhead is released.

Has that Friday the 13th revisitation announcement been confirmed as another premium format figure or some other scale? I'm perfectly fine with the current pt.3 Jason pf myself. What they really need to get going on is a Michael Myers pf after Pinhead is released.
It was shown in one of the blogs, I'll see if I can find it

Here's the first Friday the 13th Announcement
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/friday-the-13th/

And here's the overall horror announcement where they mention both Jason and NOES

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/oh-the-horror-sideshow-brings-the-fear-back-to-fans

As for your comment about Michael. They had to do a work around just to get Pinhead off the ground and from what I've heard over the years the Halloween License has it's own pitfalls. But who knows, maybe.

And here's the overall horror announcement where they mention both Jason and NOES

Wow! I hope it`s Freddy from WCNN in PF, ooooh.
I would put a finger on it`s 1/6 scale since SS released PF Freddy last year. Then i also may wonder if Jason is 1/6.

Back