Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

​I wish they would. That's great for HCG and all but I've never been overly impressed with their products.

Not quite getting the rules for this license thing. Just pay and get the license? or just a numbered of licenses will be given from the owner?

Not quite getting the rules for this license thing. Just pay and get the license? or just a numbered of licenses will be given from the owner?
Depends on the contract. You can split licensing agreements to fit needs. However sometimes companies will pay more for exclusive rights to produce a product in a region or even worldwide.

Depends on the contract. You can split licensing agreements to fit needs. However sometimes companies will pay more for exclusive rights to produce a product in a region or even worldwide.

When sideshow originally announced this pf, I had the opportunity to speak to Doug Bradley, and he was surprised it had been announced as was his manager. There are a lot of hoops you need to jump through to get a licence, I'm just glad SC finally got it all sorted out.

When sideshow originally announced this pf, I had the opportunity to speak to Doug Bradley, and he was surprised it had been announced as was his manager. There are a lot of hoops you need to jump through to get a licence, I'm just glad SC finally got it all sorted out.
Yep, its a lot more complicated than some might think. And since HCG has Halloween in 1/4 scale, I don't see Sideshow getting soon unless there's a loop hole to jump through.

giphy.gif

noes_2_freddy.gif

tumblr_my8mfcwr4f1sp74ayo1_500-do-you-agree-with-what-i-listed.gif

37865-Michael-Myers-Gif.gif

giphy.gif

What a line up this would be! :rock

I wish we knew if that was on their plate at all, or if it will never happen. I feel like I really missed out over the years in not getting a lot of the Horror PF's. I will admit, I don't like the first leatherface all that much. It's just a personal preference, not that it's not great. I could use a new one.

Pinhead is kind of a dream come true. I just don't know who to put him with yet. I didn't buy the latest Freddy pf, and I know they are doing more Friday the 13th. That's all great and groovy but I could use someone new and fresh. I have the older Freddy PF and the pt. III Jason. Gimme someone new!

I myself would love to see a part 7 jason. As well as a phantasm tall man with a few phantasm balls flying around him. Pinhead to me would seem out of place with a freddy ..jason..shape..leatherface. he seems like he would fit better with a tall man.. a damien.. and a prophecy walken pf. But yeah they will never happen hahaha

I want a jeepers creepers PF! Please SS!

I really liked both JC movies. A lot of people didn't enjoy 2. And while it was rather a lot less enjoyable than the first, I still watch it every year and enjoy it enough to keep doing so. I think I would have to agree with you on getting a JC pf. It would be so cool. I fear that my collection may take a dark turn if we were to be given a boatload of horror pf's. I'd have to sell everything else.

I'm in.

I wish we knew if that was on their plate at all, or if it will never happen. I feel like I really missed out over the years in not getting a lot of the Horror PF's. I will admit, I don't like the first leatherface all that much. It's just a personal preference, not that it's not great. I could use a new one.

Pinhead is kind of a dream come true. I just don't know who to put him with yet. I didn't buy the latest Freddy pf, and I know they are doing more Friday the 13th. That's all great and groovy but I could use someone new and fresh. I have the older Freddy PF and the pt. III Jason. Gimme someone new!

Yeah I past on the Freddy PFs - as you kinda said, not that either arent great PFs its just Im not a huge Freddy guy, but some new killers would definitely be awesome. I have both F13 PFs as well as the smaller Jason statue. I need some new killers in my life.

I of course will probably get whatever Jason they would make. I just know for sure I wouldn't get any side characters.

If this was maybe the first year of collecting, I probably would. At this point I'm really trying to thin the collection and make smart decision. I just looked to my left at my stuff on their shelves and I think, do I need all of this?

I just feel like I really missed the boat on horror pf's so I don't want to miss anymore if they are actually just the baddies themselves.

What other horror movie pf's are worth owning out there besides Jason and Freddy? I've been holding out with fingers crossed for updated versions of Ash and Leatherface.

What other horror movie pf's are worth owning out there besides Jason and Freddy? I've been holding out with fingers crossed for updated versions of Ash and Leatherface.
They should do some ghost movie characters. Like the Ring girl coming out of her well or something. Im sire everyone has their own favourite, they could do a whole Tales from the Crypt series come to think of it. They could do the Crypt Keeper and make characters based off the movies too lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

They should do some ghost movie characters. Like the Ring girl coming out of her well or something. Im sire everyone has their own favourite, they could do a whole Tales from the Crypt series come to think of it. They could do the Crypt Keeper and make characters based off the movies too lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

You know what I would love, Have you ever seen Dog Soldiers? The Werewolves in that film are effing amazing

dogsoldiers6.jpg

Back