Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

I don't think there's an official pre order date yet just rumors of Halloween.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I can't wait til it goes up for pre orders. I don't have anywhere to put him though... I don't trust my shelves to put a large statue on it. I'll have to store him I guess.

I can't wait til it goes up for pre orders. I don't have anywhere to put him though... I don't trust my shelves to put a large statue on it. I'll have to store him I guess.

I think it was Bmutha that told me about these shelves at Lowes, they might be a viable fix until you can get something more permanent They're floating wall shelves and they're made to hold a decent amount of weight.

https://www.lowes.com/pd_339366-114...rrentURL=?Ntt=allen+and+roth+shelf&facetInfo=

Would anyone have an idea on the height of this?
Thanks in advance.

Pinhead probably won't weigh too much. Should be comparable to the Freddy PF.

I think it was Bmutha that told me about these shelves at Lowes, they might be a viable fix until you can get something more permanent They're floating wall shelves and they're made to hold a decent amount of weight.

https://www.lowes.com/pd_339366-114...l=1¤tURL=?Ntt=allen+and+roth+shelf&facetInfo=

Hehe, this won't work for me either! My horror room looks like the following:

horror.jpg

If I can remember correctly, I have roughly 30 inches of height before it hits the incline of the room. And finding a 30 inch bookshelf was HELL. I had to settle on these from amazon for $40/piece. They're quite sturdy, but I wouldn't trust a premium format on them for sure. One day I'll find something that's not going to cost an arm/leg. Maybe I can get a 48 inch bookshelf or whatever the typical size is, but just have nothing sit on top of it. Dunno, I'll look around when the time comes.

View attachment 125107

If I can remember correctly, I have roughly 30 inches of height before it hits the incline of the room. And finding a 30 inch bookshelf was HELL. I had to settle on these from amazon for $40/piece. They're quite sturdy, but I wouldn't trust a premium format on them for sure. One day I'll find something that's not going to cost an arm/leg. Maybe I can get a 48 inch bookshelf or whatever the typical size is, but just have nothing sit on top of it. Dunno, I'll look around when the time comes.
I'll dig around and see what I can find. What you have to remember is even if you found something at 30 inches that PF id probably close ti 2feet tall, we can't have pinhead bumping his noggin :lol

Nice room DarkMario! I have had that talking Freddy doll for a long time. I forgot what the original box looked like. I opened mine and threw away the box before I knew any better.

Haha thanks! There's a few more items in this room now (more puppet master stuff... 1/1 Myers and a WIP 1/1 Jason etc :))

Worst case is if I find a bookcase I remove the shelves and put any Pfs I get in the bookcase instead of on top.

View attachment 125107

Awesome room DarkMario! Its horrible but in a good way!!! :yess: :hi5:

Haha thanks! There's a few more items in this room now (more puppet master stuff... 1/1 Myers and a WIP 1/1 Jason etc :))

Worst case is if I find a bookcase I remove the shelves and put any Pfs I get in the bookcase instead of on top.

I found this at Ikea, the Kallax, it's 30 inches tall and you could use the smaller shelves for smaller pieces, it says the shelf capacity is 29lbs. so I imagine the top shelf can hold more, which should be enough for two to 3 PF's and since it's also 30inches across it has enough space for at least two. It's also only $38 which is pretty good.

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40275813/#/60275812

Hope that helps.

Hey that's awesome. I'll definitely check it out. Gotta measure at home to make sure it will be a good fit!

From what I can tell I can remove the middle shelf so it's two long compartments... And then I got on top? That might work!

Man, the more pictures that get posted the more pumped and impatient I get. I feel like I keep saying that but it's true. This piece is a knockout at every angle.

Screaming/mouth open switch out head is hopefully included on both versions and then as a lame EX a hand holding an opened box. I'd be fine with that. The head looks perfect as is but just love switch out heads she the seam can be covered like this one

Swap out heads are a huge bonus and all but I have a hard time seeing it done for something as subtle as an expression change. And in this case I think we'll be lucky just to get the one head with no pin placement issues.

Back