Hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBadAL

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Al and I'm from Newcastle in the UK. I've been a slow collector for the past few years but I've now gone into overdrive and been adding a fair few to my small collection. It currently stands at 14 including the following:

Superman - Christopher Reeve
Superman - Man of Steel
Batman - DX12
Joker - TDK
Bane - TDKR
Iron Man - Mk6
Captain America
Black Widow - Captain America 2 Edition
Thor - Dark World
Loki - Dark World
Hulk - Avengers
Bruce Banner - Avengers
Wolverine - X-men Origins
T600 - Terminator Salvation

I'm hoping to meet like minded folks to exchange ideas and seek advice as far as posing and modifications go. Like I said I'm fairly new to the game but I'm looking forward to speaking to you guys and seeing some pics of your collections.

Cheers all.
AL

Hey Al

Nice to see another UK person on here.

:welcome1:

Nice collection you have already.

Funny enough, I put a man of steel on my display last night. That figure is a bargain. Although the stand for him is pretty huge. He needed his own shelf in my display!

I also have Wolverine Origins which is a cracking figure. I picked up one where the seller had changed the thighs for more muscular ones. Looks good!

Re your collection, I recommend adding Catwoman. She's really nicely done. The hair came out better than I expected.

Are you a predator fan? The recent Elder Predator is awesome!

hot-toys-predator-2-elder-predator-movie-masterpiece-action-figure-1-6-[4]-2744-p.jpg

If you'd like any suggestions for figures or statues, do just shout. We sell quite a lot of the Hot Toys range, although stock has been a bit hammered over Christmas!

Cheers

Liam

:welcome to Sideshow Freaks, Al - sounds like a great collection you have going there! I'm picking and choosing what to keep from mine now, debating trying to collect all the new Age of Ultron figures... (and trying to make the room for them!) Hope you enjoy the forums!

Cheers,
Ken

Back