Aussie living in NYC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vermanerds

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

It is great to be accepted into this forum, I am already in awe scrolling through a lot of the collections here and cant wait to post my own.

I am a big Marvel fan and I have collected many different lines of collections in the past including pop vinyls.

However, the main collection I have is the MCU metal popcorn tins and the promo cups with their toppers given at the cinemas when the movie first debuts. I even have a few custom made ones for the MCU movies that didnt have them released (looking at you No way Home and Shang-Chi)!!

If anyone has any of the following or can help with any leads, it would be greatly appreciated as they are my holy grails that I have left in order to complete my collection, that would be beyond appreciated as I have been actively looking for these for a few years now.

- Avengers Assemble (The First Avengers Movie in 2012)
- Captain America The First Avenger & The Winter Solider
- Thor 1 & Thor The Dark World
- Iron Man 3
- Spider-Man Into the Spiderverse

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!!!

I also dont have Iron Man 1&2 and The Incredible Hulk (but I have yet to confirm if they even exist)

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Hi everyone,

It is great to be accepted into this forum, I am already in awe scrolling through a lot of the collections here and cant wait to post my own.

I am a big Marvel fan and I have collected many different lines of collections in the past including pop vinyls.

However, the main collection I have is the MCU metal popcorn tins and the promo cups with their toppers given at the cinemas when the movie first debuts. I even have a few custom made ones for the MCU movies that didnt have them released (looking at you No way Home and Shang-Chi)!!

If anyone has any of the following or can help with any leads, it would be greatly appreciated as they are my holy grails that I have left in order to complete my collection, that would be beyond appreciated as I have been actively looking for these for a few years now.

- Avengers Assemble (The First Avengers Movie in 2012)
- Captain America The First Avenger & The Winter Solider
- Thor 1 & Thor The Dark World
- Iron Man 3
- Spider-Man Into the Spiderverse

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!!!

I also dont have Iron Man 1&2 and The Incredible Hulk (but I have yet to confirm if they even exist)
R.gif
welcome to this forum, vermanerds

Back