Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm....
If this one wins a case could be made for bias.
Watch it TA, use your "inside voice" next time. :lol

I know right? I hope he doesn't win... I mean, I hope... oh man, can't get out of this one! If Galactiboy wins, I swear it was as random as every other drawing!

It's SALE TIME!!!!

From now through Sunday you will automatically receive 20% off your entire order, no code necessary! All products you find available on our site qualify. We've only removed the pre orders and some boxed figures. After all, the sale is to help clear out some parts. Just know that we will not be restocking anything during the sale. We need a break :wink1: Happy hunting guys!

it's sale time!!!!

from now through sunday you will automatically receive 20% off your entire order, no code necessary! All products you find available on our site qualify. We've only removed the pre orders and some boxed figures. After all, the sale is to help clear out some parts. Just know that we will not be restocking anything during the sale. We need a break :wink1: Happy hunting guys!

AND I HAVE A GIFT CARD!!! :panic::panic::panic::panic:

This is fantastic! I was on your site and I looked at my cart and it showed the discount before I even knew you had any discounts. Thank you!!!

:fest:fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fest:fest

Congratulations to ShortRound for winning the July 2014
Random Drawing Contest!!!
Thanks as always to all those who participate, and great set of entries this month, 22 total!

:fest:fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fest:fest

Also, since we never heard from PRIME we have redrawn for June. Congrats to BBL for another quick win! Goes to show you can win more than once, even in a row! Easy odds though, last month was light on entries :)

YAY!!!! Thanks TA I just found out I won WOOOOHOOOO!!! Lol

Think you responded a little late.

Congrats Shorty!! :clap

It's SALE TIME!!!!

From now through Sunday you will automatically receive 20% off your entire order, no code necessary! All products you find available on our site qualify. We've only removed the pre orders and some boxed figures. After all, the sale is to help clear out some parts. Just know that we will not be restocking anything during the sale. We need a break :wink1: Happy hunting guys!
Awesome! and I was looking for stuff to buy anyway :yess:
Think you responded a little late.

:lol :exactly:

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know, we have added the following to our monthly random drawing contest rules:

If the winner does not respond or use the prize by the end of the month following the announcement of their win, the prize will be revoked and offered to another random winner.

Thanks!

August entry:

Captain Action as seen in Moonstone comics

image.jpg

For the record, no hard feelings towards Prime at all. It is just unfortunate he was unable/did not get back to us in time. We had not dealt with this type of situation before, and the rule addition is just to clarify how we'll handle it in the future.

Just ordered a Thor hammer 7.00 off with the 20% discount!! Thanks guys your awesome! Now make me win this month do you guys ever get white male sculpted neck joints?

Back