Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Punk vest right when needed!!

And almost a year later. :lol

Monkeywrench

monkeywrench_01.jpg

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Got some awesome parts last week , quick shipping! Churchill watch looks great

Has to win! One of the best Deckards I've ever seen!

Before you get blasted for not knowing the rules...it's a raffle, not a contest. Anyone could win...just a matter of luck not customizing skill level.

I got hammered/censored for making this mistake earlier this month. Sheesh...even got accused of "going after" Toy Anxiety for discussing why I mistook this for a contest.

Learn from my mistake and just admire the entries.

Any chance you could breakdown another Darth Vader Deluxe figure? I missed out on the belt/chestplate combo. :(

For anyone needing to refresh on the rules, please see the first post in this thread. It only takes 5 entries in a month to justify the drawing. Our good buddy Spiderrogue just pumped everyone up to try and get up to 20 or more just to increase the activity. Apparently it worked :hi5:

Hey guys. We will do our drawing for July on Monday. Also, unless we hear from PRIME by then, we will be re-drawing for June as well for those who entered that month. PRIME has not responded to any of our attempts to contact him, and has not used his prize. PRIME, contact us if you see this or our PM, you have until Monday. Thanks everyone for the awesome month of entries!

Back