Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to let everyone know, we have added the following to our monthly random drawing contest rules:

If the winner does not respond or use the prize by the end of the month following the announcement of their win, the prize will be revoked and offered to another random winner.

Thanks!

For the record, no hard feelings towards Prime at all. It is just unfortunate he was unable/did not get back to us in time. We had not dealt with this type of situation before, and the rule addition is just to clarify how we'll handle it in the future.

It's cool just thankful I got 75% of my collection from u guys thanks TA it's all good

120gwoh.jpg

Since that rule wasn't made till after, maybe Prime can be given something. After all he could have a good reason not to have been able to respond. But it's just a suggestion. :dunno

It's cool just thankful I got 75% of my collection from u guys thanks TA it's all good

120gwoh.jpg

Glad I was viewing this post on my ipad so I could turn it upside down to look at it. :lol

Last edited:
Oh man!!!! I've been checking my email for the next sale or coupon code and missed it by one day, my birthday no less!!!
It's SALE TIME!!!!

From now through Sunday you will automatically receive 20% off your entire order, no code necessary! All products you find available on our site qualify. We've only removed the pre orders and some boxed figures. After all, the sale is to help clear out some parts. Just know that we will not be restocking anything during the sale. We need a break :wink1: Happy hunting guys!

RIP Mr. Cronaur, Genie, Mrs Doubtfire, Mr. Keating, Popeye, Mr. Roosevelt, Ramon, Mr. Adams, Mr. Maguire, Peter, Parry, Fender, Mork, and soooo many more!

RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS :clap :wave :(

attachment.php

Last edited:
RIP Mr. Cronaur, Genie, Mrs Doubtfire, Mr. Keating, Popeye, Mr. Roosevelt, Ramon, Mr. Adams, Mr. Maguire, Peter, Parry, Fender, Mork, and soooo many more!

RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS :clap :wave :(

:exactly:

He went as long as he was able to and left us with a legacy of great acting and entertainment.

Rest In Peace, Robin. :pray:

It is every month, indefinitely. We have no plans on stopping as long as the entries keep coming, at least 5 a month.

Back