Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MI5LED

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I have been a big fan of Hot toys ever since i discovered them about a year or two ago but they were a little too pricey for me... or so i thought. After realizing that my collection of statues were cheaper than hot toys but i was still spending alot on characters and properties i didn't really love, I decided i had to focus on movie lines that i loved from my childhood (and IMO no one does those better than Hot toys).

I plan on focusing on 3 lines Star Wars, Terminator and Predator. I have just ordered my first Hot toy figure the other day (The Terminator T-800 battle damaged) and can't wait to dive into collecting 1/6 scale figures. I hope to learn alot from the members here and i apologize in advance for any noobie questions i may ask.

Welcome!

It's an exciting time to start with How Toys Star Wars with the new movie coming out.

Enjoy the forums!

So i recieved my very first Hot Toys figure in the mail last night. One word......amazing!
78699f11e3d8d5efa947ea365d6bbb68.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back