Hellboy II with Spoilers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the film and I enjoyed it. Maybe I missed it, but the Angel of Death didn't really have too much of a plot point going for it, but was awesome to look at.

The Prince was quite the badass and all the effects and makeup were top notch. This will look amazing on bluray

Just saw the film and I enjoyed it. Maybe I missed it, but the Angel of Death didn't really have too much of a plot point going for it, but was awesome to look at.

The Prince was quite the badass and all the effects and makeup were top notch. This will look amazing on bluray

:lecture :lecture

mi_mi_mi.gif

Gotta say the movie was alright at best. It seemed rushed. They watered down the main characters and outting Hellboy was a bad idea. Plus the movie was over politicized. You could say this was a "Green movie". They made the big green monster seem like it was going to be the Cloverfield Monster but ended up the Stay Puff'd Marshmallow man. They could have left him out and gave us more of the Prince. Del Toro could have done this much better. They also left out allot of the cheeky humor that the first one had. Hopefully they don't do another movie because this one IMO is listed next to Matrix 2.

Must everything become political? A green plant monster is unique and different. Which is what Del Toro does....

The plant Elemental was probably my favorite scene. It illustrated Nuada's point perfectly and much more efficiently than any dialogue could have, IMO.

Thought this was MUCH better than the first film, and that was no slouch. Great action, great effects, nice nods towards a third installment. Wish we didn't have to wait so long for Del Toro's attention... though I guess The Hobbit will be worth it!

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=hellboy2.htm

This makes me hopeful for a 3rd installment. It did very well in worldwide box office sales and I'm sure the dvd sales will be really good as well. The only thing that saddens me is the foreign box office showed more love to Hellboy than we did.

It did open the week before The Dark Knight madness so it only had 1 week to make serious money. After that it was all Batman. Sucks, because i thought it would atleast hit $100 mill. before bowing out but that release date hurt it bad.

Back