Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had my WL convert for this, but I'm having trouble deciding if I can keep it or not.......

I have SO much already coming in the next few months and I'm not sure if I can do it. I want him though bc he's so amazing looking, I'm just torn if I can swing him now or not.

:gah:

If you are a Hellboy fan, do get it. This is an awesome statue - with the jacket, sword and gun arm and COH - you get several poses for this guy.

I agree and I am definitely a Hellboy fan. I looked at all the pics and vids in this thread last night and I've decided I'm gonna keep it. Sold my Wolvie Origins figure this week anyway so at least that will make up for most of it.

Very excited now!

I agree and I am definitely a Hellboy fan. I looked at all the pics and vids in this thread last night and I've decided I'm gonna keep it. Sold my Wolvie Origins figure this week anyway so at least that will make up for most of it.

Very excited now!
b3faced46df0ea97f2560d129aa3e745.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Ah dammit. I've decided that I wasnt going to buy any PFs and stick to 1/6th scale but this is really really tempting!

Maybe it will be my christmas present to myself :p

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Back