Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not entirely sure why he thinks it should have been released back when the movies were out. Hellboy is still pretty popular among the comic fans and this statue sold pretty well considering its almost sold out....

Not entirely sure why he thinks it should have been released back when the movies were out. Hellboy is still pretty popular among the comic fans and this statue sold pretty well considering its almost sold out....

He was telling me that it would have been great to introduce the Comic book version to more people that way. And im sure it would have sold better too. Not saying it aint doing good, Like you pointed out its almost gone.

Makes sense although I probably would have introduced new people to a $20 graphic novel of HB as opposed to a $400 statue. It probably would have sold more units for sure during the peak of the movies. Never can be certain though, especially with this being so different style wise from the movie designs and PFF.

Either way, a good review.

Going to ride the coattails of this statue for sec...

A few years ago, I sold a blind box of Hellboy collectibles on another forum and called it "The Box Full of Evil". Well, I'm back again with another and this one is a doozy! If you're interested, shoot me a PM. It's not free but whoever claims it won't be disappointed.

Got the email that the WL for the Ex is closed. They offered a very nice deal for the Reg and I think I'm going to jump on it.

Got the email that the WL for the Ex is closed. They offered a very nice deal for the Reg and I think I'm going to jump on it.

I got the same E-mail today, but I had just order the REG yesterday. So I called SS to see if I could still get the deal. The Rep stated she couldn't on Hell boy since he had already shipped. But she did transfer the same deal to my Captain America PF. Hooray for Sideshow.

I'm hoping I can get the free shipping applied to my reg hellboy order which doesn't ship for two months after flex is paid.

I'm hoping I can get the free shipping applied to my reg hellboy order which doesn't ship for two months after flex is paid.
Regardless of Ex or Reg this statue is sure to please man. Its a Beauty & a Beast

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Same issue. No matter what I did it wouldn't pop in. Ended up getting a replacement that worked. It's the foot, not the base I'm pretty sure.

It's funny. My brother had the same issue, but SS customer service said there wasn't anything wrong with it. No replacement option was offered. Either keep it or return it. Pretty $#!tty if you ask me - and surprising as they've always done right by me.

It's funny. My brother had the same issue, but SS customer service said there wasn't anything wrong with it. No replacement option was offered. Either keep it or return it. Pretty $#!tty if you ask me - and surprising as they've always done right by me.

Mine also had a big chip on the foot as well. I'm sure that had something to do with it as well as I'm pretty sure I was one of the first seeking a replacement.

For the amount of people that got shot down for replacements, it almost seems like they didn't have that many to begin with.

Mine also had a big chip on the foot as well. I'm sure that had something to do with it as well as I'm pretty sure I was one of the first seeking a replacement.

For the amount of people that got shot down for replacements, it almost seems like they didn't have that many to begin with.

I can understand that reasoning. It makes sense given the edition size of this statue. But why not explain that to the customer and at the very least offer a credit? That would avoid offending your customers' intelligence and integrity with a "take it or leave it" response. Even with Sideshow's inconsistency with QC, you used to be able to trust their customer service to come through.

Got my Hellboy in he's great. #74/500. Happy to see my ex head arriving damage free. Magnets are okay. Overall quite happy with him. Small paint problem on his leg, a red mark on his boots. Other than that he's awesome. Pics to come.

Back