Hell on Wheels (new AMC Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they recast the girl Bohannon knocked up? She doesn't look the same.

Yes, they did. The other actress had a show conflict and they took that opportunity to cast someone who looked older......and was taller. I guess they got a lot of flack that the girl looked too much like a kid. The character is 19 and was played by a 23 year old short girl. The new actress is 24, taller and looks older.

Ah ha, so it was a different actress. I thought I remembered her looking way younger last season.

guess people lost interest to this show? current episode left the swede between the rock and a hard place(Mormons), lol.

I'm just glad the Mormon storyline is over and Bohannon can get back to the railroad. There were a couple of great scenes in the last ep. though. Bohannon getting the Swede worked up into a religious fervor was nuts, both actors turned it up to 11 for that one. Also, the last scene where Anson Mount looks into camera after hearing about Elam, powerful moment.

Mackenzie Porter is the Canadian country singer/ Song writer/ actress who was signed on to play the role of Naomi for season 4. I saw her in concert opening up for Rascal Flatts and Blake Shelton in July in 2 separate showings.

Yes, they did. The other actress had a show conflict and they took that opportunity to cast someone who looked older......and was taller. I guess they got a lot of flack that the girl looked too much like a kid. The character is 19 and was played by a 23 year old short girl. The new actress is 24, taller and looks older.

guess people lost interest to this show? current episode left the swede between the rock and a hard place(Mormons), lol.

The Swede always lands on his feet somehow. :lol

I didn't care for the last episode with Elam. Glad he's back though.

I never got past the season 3 premier. I loved season 1 and 2 though. But I can't put my finger on why my interest for this show waned.

I never got past the season 3 premier. I loved season 1 and 2 though. But I can't put my finger on why my interest for this show waned.

The show does seem to have lost focus after those first 2 seasons. I think they shot themselves in the foot with that season 2 finale because they thought they weren't coming back. When it actually did get renewed it seems like they never quite figured out where to go from there.

Love the show, but I think they shouldn't have brought Common back this season at all. It was his choice to leave the production, and I can understand wanting to give the character a sendoff, but it was, IMO a disservice to the fans and show in general. Far too superfluous when the limited amount of show time could have been better spent shoring up other plots.

After the way the Swede survived the fall from that bridge, I half expected to hear a knocking from inside the coffin. Instead we got Star Trek The Search For Spock. And The Voyage Home.

Back