HCG Predator 2 Mask Life Size Prop Replica- Matches SS Masks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the mask..I know some have complained about the paint job, but I don't mind it at all..

I contacted HCG after noticing on their site that there was a wait list you could sign up for for the disc, so I emailed them and asked what the chances were if I signed up that they would ever become available again, then I received a response saying they actually had 1 left and to sign up and they will just process it.... I did and Bam!

Tho I was very surprised with the edition # I got..I was expecting #1000/1000, instead it was #0006/1000

Wow, very lucky indeed, I did the same with the Bio but they were long gone ;) As for the paint, I'll comment when I get mine but I like the flat look with lots of green highlights, it is perfect for the stunt mask look. Some people expect hero colours but that would make no sense what so ever. I'm just happy to finally have a P2 collectable from the screen used molds.

Yes same here.. .Receiving the P2 made me take the SS Wolf bio out of storage and displayed it again! Now I am on a bio kick like I was years ago...Its time to hunt down some more for the collection

I wouldn't rush into buying too many of them, the wolf is great, the scar celtic and chopper suck big time! If you're willing to put some work into them they can look really nice though, just depends if you are willing to have to finish off a $300+ collectable. I think the Predators bios were of a higher quality, I didn't bother with any of them but I'm going to pick a Berserker bio up when I find one at a reasonable price.

Yeah, I am not too fond of some of them, and I would fix em up to my standards, but not for the prices they are going for now...I have 4-5 of them I still need to paint when the spring time comes...tho I wish SS would just sell the stands seperately so I could mount them all together

The HCG Cutting Disc is awesome...but the paintjob is not accurate.
the Original was a lot more metallic and more scratched:

The details in the middle of the disc are not accurate,too.So I think they had no screenused prop in hand for a copy.

And I repainted the stuntmask,because the HCG paintjob looks very cheap in person.But it can be that yours are done better.
Here is mine before(left) and after repaint(right) under direct light:

And when you think about Predator 2...you remember only about the gold/copper design of the heromask.:)

I agree that the bronze hero springs to mind when you think P2, but this isn't the hero, this is the stunt and is still the most accurate prop we can get, if not the most memorable. HCG did a pretty good job of it actually, maybe one day we will get our hero mask :hi5:

The screen used stunt mask, much smaller and duller than the hero.

I know that...but HCG did not a good paintjob for the stuntmask.
The Original has not the green matte color all over the mask like mine had.On the original it looks more like a effect lacquer.But it can be that yours is better painted.Do you have pics of your HCG mask?Under daylight?

No because USPS are rubbish and I'm still waiting for it. It is at least in the UK, I'm waiting for a letter with my VAT charges before they will bring it..

:impatient:

Last edited:
Haha...yes I hate it to wait,too.Most times I must drive to the customs and pay a lot of money AFTER waiting!:gah:

Yeah , it's been passed to Parcel force now which is never good, they hold it until they have posted you a letter with the charges and you have paid, it should finally be here tomorrow now I have paid the import duty and Parcel forces made up "clearance fee" on top of that :banghead

Anyway, should finally be here tomorrow, hope it was worth the wait, and the final cost...

lol, my camera doesn't seem to want to work, I was holding off from posting until the better half lent me hers. Number 34 arrived safe and sound after customs and parcel force dry bummed me for everything they could.

Really like the mask, it looks great. I wasn't sold on the stand in pictures but in person it looks really nice, much better than sideshows standard silver/brown affair. The paint apps are also much better than sideshows attempts. This is where we will disagree however :lol The green may not be completely accurate, but I like it a lot, it isn't overpowering on mine but it is certainly there and it adds some texture and a little visual flair while still maintaining the feel of the P2 bio. I am happy I finally have one.

I still really hope somebody gives us an accurate hero version one day though. with it's larger size and shiny paint job there is room for both on my wall. If the rumors about legacy finding it hidden away in a box are true it may not be such a long shot after all. :hi5:

I read it somewhere a while back, haven't seen anything substantial since however I'm afraid. I really hope it is true... A hero P2 replica would be something pretty special, and big!

Yeah, I always liked the P2 mask, I think its the angular muzzle section and the slant of the lenses that do it for me, similar to what ADI did for the Wolf. Then of course there's the colour scheme that made it so much different from the P1.

I never did post pictures of my Bio in here. I love it though, I have all of the main Sideshow bios and this one is by far the best. It isn't the shiny hero we all want so badly. But it is a very accurate rendition of the screen used stunt bio an looks great all around. Very happy to finally own one. I didn't think much to the base in pictures before I purchased this, but I actually really like it in person.

Worth noting, I found this one very hard to picture correctly, it looks nicer in person. Mine has lots of green but the direct light in these pictures exaggerates it and makes the whole mask appear lighter than it actually is. I love it...

I never did post pictures of my Bio in here. I love it though, I have all of the main Sideshow bios and this one is by far the best. It isn't the shiny hero we all want so badly. But it is a very accurate rendition of the screen used stunt bio an looks great all around. Very happy to finally own one. I didn't think much to the base in pictures before I purchased this, but I actually really like it in person.

Worth noting, I found this one very hard to picture correctly, it looks nicer in person. Mine has lots of green but the direct light in these pictures exaggerates it and makes the whole mask appear lighter than it actually is. I love it...

Love it bud ;) I also own this and can totally agree with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few pictures I snapped today as this is pretty much my favorite collectible (P1 maquette aside) and I love how its colour tones change throughout the year..

ziY8K1O.jpg

0gwc5Sq.jpg

JM4CEX9.jpg

PpukrUv.jpg

5hX5ZBt.jpg

MmwqMWk.jpg

Back