HCG Predator 2 Mask Life Size Prop Replica- Matches SS Masks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed HCG today about the P1 being released on a stand and quized them about the horrible lens they have on the P2 mask. I agree with you about the color, why in the hell can't they do the Hero?

like some of u, i also missed out on the chance to get the wolf bio (the best design, imo). this p2 bio looks very tempting, but i also do not like the see-through lens and the WRONG colour.

yes, to me it should be a nice, rich copper colour, not that dirty grey. that's how he appears on the posters and in the film so there's no reason for the colour to NOT be like that.

also, can someone here verify if the dimensions are accurate? from a low frontal angle the bio looks very broad and fat. :confused:

The mesh REALLY should be corrected.

s58y0w.jpg

Credit to PredatrHuntr on the P2 Screencap thread at the Hunter's Lair:
https://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=5001&st=0

This is one time I can without a doubt say that I have seen fan made bios CRUSH an 'official release'.

Sorry for the Necro-post, but I cant believe there arent more pics of this gorgeous piece.

I Finally got my HCG Predator 2 Bio, and I have to say that Im impressed. Theres always been a certain "antique/ancient/aztec" flair to the P2 that gives it a certain appeal and contrast to the P1's more sleek styling. I've been really pleased with HCG's bio offerings. :clap

All pics are in room lighting with no flash and look dead-on to seeing this in person.

Just acquired this HCG Predator 2 Bio Mask (387/1000) :) pretty pleased with it. The base it came with is a bit bulky compared to the standard ss base, but interestingly enough this bio fits perfectly onto the ss bases with a bit of tweaking to get the angle right.

Is this a different mask from the one posted above by Kaijuboy? Stand looks different and so does the helmet. I passed on it, my main focus being SW Imperials and Terminator Endos

Just acquired this HCG Predator 2 Bio Mask (387/1000) :) pretty pleased with it. The base it came with is a bit bulky compared to the standard ss base, but interestingly enough this bio fits perfectly onto the ss bases with a bit of tweaking to get the angle right.

What tha heck....are you sure that's the HCG Bio? The stand is completely different and it looks glossy as all hell.

Congrats on getting it. But im not a fan of how its been modded. The paintwork needed more of a metallic spray on it or hints of shiny metal areas instead of its normal dull (but still nicely detailed) paintwork. It just kind of looks slimy with the spray of gloss it appears to have

Congrats on getting it. But im not a fan of how its been modded. The paintwork needed more of a metallic spray on it or hints of shiny metal areas instead of its normal dull (but still nicely detailed) paintwork. It just kind of looks slimy with the spray of gloss it appears to have
Am I missing something here? Did HCG release a new model?

I wonder if the base used any original molds or was molded off of anything (not the sideshow base in above pics but the original one it comes with)

It's a conspiracy!! ;p Well, to clear the air it is the original HCG Predator 2 bio. The base in the pictures was from my Sideshow Wolf bio... I personally don't care for the original HCG base, & wanted to see if the P2 fit on it... It does as you can see. The original base was definitely sculpted for this bio & was not taken from any molds. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool base, but I like the minimslistic look of the ss base much better.
Also, only mod I did was to give it a coat of semi gloss paint. In person it's not "slimey". I did have 3 lights shining directly on it & taking pics with my iPhone is far from ideal :( The original paint job was extremely dull.

I personally do not think the gloss looks bad but it did not look like the original paint. I just prefer to stock stand for it but different strokes for different folks.

I personally do not think the gloss looks bad but it did not look like the original paint. I just prefer to stock stand for it but different strokes for different folks.

The HGC base Definitely fits the P2 bio well, but my (self diagnosed) OCD has trouble accepting how different this base is from the (ADI) Sideshow bases. Guess you can say I'm base-ist? Racist towards bases? Sorry bad joke! ;p I also have the Falconer mask & am just getting use to how different that base is too. Maybe some therapy will help? ;p

Back