HCG Predator 2 Mask Life Size Prop Replica- Matches SS Masks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad HCG is using Metal and Not Paper but if I'm not mistaken I think the holes in the mesh is a little too big big and the wrong color, shouldn't it be a light Grey like the Wolf's

Something looks a little off to me but I can't figure it out... anyone else see it? :dunno

It's the LENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holes TOO Big and wrong Color. Here's a pic of what it should be and also I can't find the screen cap for it but in between the eyebrows there is 2 little lines that makes it look like they are separated.

Thanks for the pictures. Looks like they need to use a finer silver mesh. Myabe it's a protoype and they'll paint the mesh? We can always hope.

Thanks for the pictures. Looks like they need to use a finer silver mesh. Myabe it's a protoype and they'll paint the mesh? We can always hope.

I found a pic of what I meant between the eyebrows!!!!!!!!!!! The Hot toys Mask is very accurate

Last edited:
i will wait for final prod pics on this before i decide to get this or not, the mesh defn needs to b fixed

It's the stunt helmet, not the hero. So it may be slightly different than the screen cap. It's 100% accurate as it is cast from the stunt prop that stan winston studios retained from the film.

the colour is also accurate to the stunt helmet (not the hero version).

That is no Excuse for the Lens being wrong. It's 2009 with all the pictures out there of the mask and the technology we have today WHY can't we have something that is Perfect. 2009 has been a terrible year collectible wise. The Predator CM was a $2000 let down, The Iron Man bust Sucked, The Scar Predator Mask with it's Paper Lens another knife to the heart. I'm still upset of HCG's Predator 2 Cutting Disc, since it's the predator's right hand why couldn't they have put on part of the gauntlets on the display?

Maybe you're being too picky? I thought all of them were fine, except for the cutting disc which I have 0 interest in....I seriously cant think of one collectible that is spot-on 100% perfect....

I understand that not everything can be perfect but how hard is it to make a Bio helmet if your in this line of work. I know i can't but i'm sure if i learned and practiced, it would be as accurate as i could make it. Oh well, it is what is is..... If u don't like, just dont buy it :)

I can't wait for that Cutting Disc to be placed next to my MR Spear. :) Though not my favorite mask, this helmet would complete every prop I could want from P2.

I love this mask! Was considering buying the SS bios but got into it too late and my wolf never converted. Then There was the paper lens fiasco followed by no lense, just paint on the Celtic(as well as bronze pieces that were never that color).

I also remembered how bad AVP was in comparison to any single alien or predator film.

With that said I really want a P1 and P2 bio however I'm not into the HGC P1 because it come across as more of a bust than a Bio.

Does anyone believe that they will do a second version so be displayed like this and the SS ones?

Also, why is the stunt mask so much greener than the hero which was that gorgeous copper(I would have much preferred that coloration)

With that said I really want a P1 and P2 bio however I'm not into the HGC P1 because it come across as more of a bust than a Bio.

Does anyone believe that they will do a second version so be displayed like this and the SS ones?

I really hope so...

I love this mask! Was considering buying the SS bios but got into it too late and my wolf never converted. Then There was the paper lens fiasco followed by no lense, just paint on the Celtic(as well as bronze pieces that were never that color).

I also remembered how bad AVP was in comparison to any single alien or predator film.

Also, why is the stunt mask so much greener than the hero which was that gorgeous copper(I would have much preferred that coloration)

I emailed HCG today about the P1 being released on a stand and quized them about the horrible lens they have on the P2 mask. I agree with you about the color, why in the hell can't they do the Hero? I contacted ADI and asked if they and SS had any plans releasing their own P1 & P2 mask on a stand and He said "No Plans". Just email HCG and give them your opinion. I'm still peeved that they couldn't put the Gauntlets on the display hand of the Cutting Disc, but I still preordered that one.:monkey4

Back