HCG Predator 2 Mask Life Size Prop Replica- Matches SS Masks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took some better pics with my phone under some natural outdoor lighting & with the original base this time. Still appears to be extremely glossy due to the phone camera & such, but at least these pics give a more detailed representation of the bio.

Icons and HCG both did P1, gotta pay the piper to get either if you want one from the original molds.

I love the HCG base... kinda wish the avp bases resembled their armor as well.

I finally noticed a spot when I rewatched AVP a month ago on AVP armor that resembles the base on the AVP stands,

It's the part of the armor where the bottom part of the arm of the cannon attaches to.

Thats what I get for not having any avp figures I guess.

Bugs me that the SS Statue is missing the cannon, this armor and the sword on his leg

Icons made one already, and to date , is still the best Pred Bio ever made. Actually had 2 at one point. Even if SS makes one, will prolly be way off like their P2.

ur best bet is to pick up a raw, unfinished P1 Stunt Bio from PtGreek (George) on the Hunter's Lair forum

:lecture

Normally, I would do that but it's such a pain to find someone to make a base for it, unless someone over there makes a compatible one as well? I went there a few months ago and sent some PM's out but never heard back from anybody too helpful.

Normally, I would do that but it's such a pain to find someone to make a base for it, unless someone over there makes a compatible one as well? I went there a few months ago and sent some PM's out but never heard back from anybody too helpful.

It's not as hard as you think. if you had the time, you could make a nice project for yourself, finishing the bio and creating a custom stand.

here is a pic of one of our member VENKY's Stunt Bio with a custom stand.

Untitled-2.jpg

anything is possible if you have an idea, desire and apoxie sculpt!
apoxie_sculpt_4lb.jpg

Time and talent are equally as important also, which is why I'd rather work to pay somebody to do it for me. It's a win-win situation all the time:wink1:

Found this on Aliens Legacy today.
Can't wait to see what they come up with!
I want me some vehicles and props!

"Found this today on the Statue Forum board:

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=140615

Quote:

HCG Has told StatueForum about a New Aliens license.

"New Aliens license for large scale vehicles & lifesize prop replicas. Think APC, Dropship, Motion Tracker etc."

Took some better pics with my phone under some natural outdoor lighting & with the original base this time. Still appears to be extremely glossy due to the phone camera & such, but at least these pics give a more detailed representation of the bio.

The Predator 2 mask is not so glossy...its more dull/matt..here is my repainted HCG P2 with stand:

pretty sweet repaint!! I've thought about repainting mine as well but can't bring myself to do it lol

It's not as hard as you think. if you had the time, you could make a nice project for yourself, finishing the bio and creating a custom stand.

here is a pic of one of our member VENKY's Stunt Bio with a custom stand.

Untitled-2.jpg

Was he selling these stands? Would love one for my stunt bio depending on price. He has not been on in a while. Google searched by the image and only the original thread it was posted in pops up.

So, three years later and...... Ive finally brought this!!! :hi5:

Can't wait for it to arrive. Brand new at retail price to boot. Not sure if the guy is on these boards but thanks again if so.

So, three years later and...... Ive finally brought this!!! :hi5:

Can't wait for it to arrive. Brand new at retail price to boot. Not sure if the guy is on these boards but thanks again if so.

cool got mine for retail too after it sold out. Guess we are not getting our money back lol. They seem to pop up for the original price often enough.

Yeah, I don't mind though, for some reason people couldn't get their heads around the fact that this is the stunt and not the shiny hero with gold lenses etc. But the fact is this is the only screen accurate P2 bio out there (train top scene) and that isn't going to change unless somebody comes forward with the missing hero. I like this, I brought it for myself so I'm not worried about aftermarket values. Although it is a nice low number and I guess we would at least make our money back on them if need be. That's good enough for me :hi5:

I got mine last week at retail as well, and just in today, the HCG Cutting Disc replica from HCG themselves!!

Back