HCG Ghostbusters Lifesize Slimer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oy enough they are having UPS collect it. So now I wonder how long it will take for them to get the claim rolling uggggh

Oy enough they are having UPS collect it. So now I wonder how long it will take for them to get the claim rolling uggggh

Oh man really surprised on that.

[emoji868]

Max Power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess they are in Florida and I’m in TN so maybe shipping isn’t that bad? I don’t know but that box isn’t in great shape he might break even more now

Man I want to set him up he’s awesome! 4FAC8D4F-D7F0-4214-9F50-D4E8E9D576CD.jpg

Real nice!!! I am so glad you like too!

[emoji868]

Max Power

Dude over the moon with this guy, hasn’t even been out of the box yet!

Still no shipment for replacement yet they said UPS has to come inspect it first? I’ve been bugging them everyday so hopefully it’ll ship Monday to shut me up haha

Still no shipment for replacement yet they said UPS has to come inspect it first? I’ve been bugging them everyday so hopefully it’ll ship Monday to shut me up haha

Good job! Stay On their rear ends🤨

[emoji868]

Max Power

Man so apparently he shipped today and they didn’t tell me so when I asked they were very rude about it. They have been just a pain in the butt to deal with I doubt I’ll buy from them again just because of this I really hope this one isn’t broken too

Man so apparently he shipped today and they didn’t tell me so when I asked they were very rude about it. They have been just a pain in the butt to deal with I doubt I’ll buy from them again just because of this I really hope this one isn’t broken too

Sorry to hear that Madball, I had no problem with them when I had an issue I guess I got lucky. They have the GB license so it’s hard to not get anything from them I am going to get their GB props the the trap and goggles since I missed the Matty ones and that will be it for me Ghostbusters wise. Really hope the next one doesn’t come damaged.

[emoji868]

Max Power

Yeah I’m disappointed with them it felt like I was talking to some 20 year old kid who could care less about his pit stop job in customer service. I finally told them I’m not going to be a returning customer and then the apology emails starts out with we’ve done everything including breaking “protocol” and so on... you can tell someone else picked up the slack I love ghostbusters but I’m not giving them another dime

Yeah I’m disappointed with them it felt like I was talking to some 20 year old kid who could care less about his pit stop job in customer service. I finally told them I’m not going to be a returning customer and then the apology emails starts out with we’ve done everything including breaking “protocol” and so on... you can tell someone else picked up the slack I love ghostbusters but I’m not giving them another dime

Definitely it’s understandable you feel that way, they really should have just had you break that thing and send you a new one. Nothing is more frustrating than when a company has you jump through tons of hoops to right something they did wrong even though all in all the fault lies on the shipping company and they should understand that and make you whole with as little inconvenience as possible. Shame really, but like every company you don’t know how their service will ultimately be until a problem arises. Of course everyone has different experiences with different companies too, like my experience with them was great, but it’s sad to hear that yours wasn’t like mine. I’m sorry buddy I just hope you do get a good replacement and be done with your inconvenience with HCG sooner than later.

[emoji868]

Max Power

After much hassle he’s finally here!!! Not broken and he’s absolutely perfect I’m so happy and finally got him out of his box, he’s massive waaaaaay bigger than you think there is nothing bad or not picky I can say I love everything about slimer what a great addition I have him in my computer room in the corner he won’t fit over by my other pieces I haveC1ECF8B6-8C6C-4CDC-9AA0-B458C77E3BAD.jpg

Attachments

• EC890A32-A690-4740-8B9B-95C8867CC47A.jpg
    EC890A32-A690-4740-8B9B-95C8867CC47A.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 66
Iv actually just got the Neca slimmer , HCG was just way to expensive to get here in the uk, and iv got to say im really impressed with him. The paint scheme seems to be a bit lighter on Neca's version and they have painted him really well. There are a few overlaps, bleeds which I will take care of but they did a fantastic job.
Nothing will quite prepare you for the size of him, even videos are hard to gage his size and overall mass.
Super happy with mine. One of those pieces that just puts a smile on your face :)

Iv actually just got the Neca slimmer , HCG was just way to expensive to get here in the uk, and iv got to say im really impressed with him. The paint scheme seems to be a bit lighter on Neca's version and they have painted him really well. There are a few overlaps, bleeds which I will take care of but they did a fantastic job.
Nothing will quite prepare you for the size of him, even videos are hard to gage his size and overall mass.
Super happy with mine. One of those pieces that just puts a smile on your face :)

fad01b4ea7128aef45c34ae515409df5008ba746e83b26aefe8f35f0cb384c4f.jpg

Thanks maxpower! I love this ugly spud it was well worth everything in the end by far my favorite peice I literally laughed when I set him on the stand and took a step back because of the presence this dude has so epic!

You’re absolutely right the videos and pictures shrink him down this thing is a gelatness blob, post up some neca pictures I would love to see it

Here’s my son for size comparison he loves it even more than I do hahaha49E62257-0950-4ED1-BA57-39B680B87A42.jpg

Back