HCG Ghostbusters Lifesize Slimer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s amazing but way out of my price range I was hurting spending this much and I ended up with free shipping and no tax!

Yeah I get ya! Alright man stay in touch looking forward to pics and well you know my YouTube feel so free to hit me up there too.

[emoji868]

Max Power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m looking into a custom plaque for slimer. How wide is the base on this guy?

I’m looking into a custom plaque for slimer. How wide is the base on this guy?

Slightly under 23.5” wide and same long.

167219ba9813ffbdc46d1bf5bec30dfd.jpg

[emoji868]

Max Power

Awesome thanks man! Any ideas on custom plaques?

Sorry I don’t. However, there are two YouTube guys that like to have custom plaques done for their collection IamTheMovieManiac, and StatueCollector117, TheMovieManiac actually got this piece but I think he sold it because it didn’t fit through the door, I think you had a conversation with him back a few pages in this forum. Anyway, he might stir you in the right direction for that. Statuecollector117 has his YouTube channel but has never answered to me on any commentary so not sure if he will help you if you ask him where he gets his custom plaques done. Good luck!

[emoji868]

Max Power

His elbow broke

Nooooo!!!! Oh man! I’m so sorry for that buddy but hopefully whom ever you got it from doesn’t give you hassle on a replacement.
On a good note now you can see what you have to work with as far as size , etc.

Let me know how this works out stay positive[emoji846]

Oh wait a minute you got him from directly from HCG so they are very good and fast on replacement. They will likely have you destroy it and send pictures of it destroyed and you’ll be good to good in no time. In mean you will have the advantage of trying him out in different places till you get your replacement from them just do that before you obviously destroy him.

Spock

Max Power

Thanks dude I got it directly from HCG they said they will send me a replacement. Just a bummer I was soooo excited I waited all day for this guy today. But the size is incredible it’s awesome I didn’t take the plastic off but from what I saw it’s awesome. Looks like the arms are resin. Thanks for the positive words it’s always a sick feeling when you see chunks of your collectible laying in the box

Thanks dude I got it directly from HCG they said they will send me a replacement. Just a bummer I was soooo excited I waited all day for this guy today. But the size is incredible it’s awesome I didn’t take the plastic off but from what I saw it’s awesome. Looks like the arms are resin. Thanks for the positive words it’s always a sick feeling when you see chunks of your collectible laying in the box

Yeah man I told you he’s like a Chuck E Cheese character in your home. Now how about the space will he fit in your home or where you originally wanted him to be?

Oh yeah he will fit like a glove in the corner it’s even deep enough too I was pumped about that

I’m curious how this replacement is going to play out. I’ve never had to replace something this size before the shipping alone will suck for HCG

I’m curious how this replacement is going to play out. I’ve never had to replace something this size before the shipping alone will suck for HCG

I doubt they will have you return it they will likely have you destroy it along with the box and show them proof before they send you a replacement; that's what they had me do with my 1/4 scale Slimer for a refund and that was way smaller. But they are quick so as soon as you send them pics of it in pieces they will send you a replacement.

[emoji868]

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Destroy it?! Oh that hurts to hear! That’ll be tough to do with this sucker, so you just got a refund not a replacement?

Destroy it?! Oh that hurts to hear! That’ll be tough to do with this sucker, so you just got a refund not a replacement?

Well they had me send the 1st one back to them and the 2nd one didn't come any better so the second time around they just ask me to destroy it for a refund, not sure why they didn't ask me to send back the second one. With the big Slimer to spare the expense and inconvenience to the customer,especially if it came damage, I can see them asking you to destroy it. But, it will be interesting to see what they will have you do.

[emoji868]

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is odd yeah I’m curious about how this will end up maybe I can finally chisel out a crack before I destroy it fully just to see what it would look like lol!

Well I also needed to destroy one and believe me... a hammer won't do the work. You need to cut with a saw and even that needs a lot of force.

PS:
Cut it the good way and you can fix it later as a puzzle so you have 2 ;) sssst.

Back