HCG ALIENS Pulse Rifle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! I sooo want this one, but looks like it's gonna be a real hassle to get this one in Aus.

If I import this I've got to fill out heaps of Customs forms & I'll need a Customs broker because the cost will go over the 1K mark...

This from an email I sent Customs regarding the Pulse Rifle:
BB Guns, Replicas, Air Rifles and Paintball guns are regarded as firearms for the purposes of the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service and restrictions and permissions for importing and exporting apply

Anybody know of a retailer supplying the Brown Bess in Australia? KollectableKaos site seems to be down & I can't find any of the usual retailers that will be getting some of these.

Really want one!!!:gah:

Really excited about this! I wonder what the surprise is he mentioned in his review. I am hoping for acid damage on the metal grate display!

Finally! I sooo want this one, but looks like it's gonna be a real hassle to get this one in Aus.

If I import this I've got to fill out heaps of Customs forms & I'll need a Customs broker because the cost will go over the 1K mark...

Anybody know of a retailer supplying the Brown Bess in Australia? KollectableKaos site seems to be down & I can't find any of the usual retailers that will be getting some of these.

Nah, we're good to import these. Someone at Statueforum sent an email to the firearms registry, and they said it would be ok, just need a B709A form. I had to do the same with the Rosebox shotgun, no hassles, and how much more realistic does that look than the Pulse rifle?

For customs charges, try to find a retailer that will mark it under a grand, I don't think HCG would do this though.

Hmmmm i contacted HCG with this issue asking the same questions and they said it was fine as an import for regs. Mines coming to WA so im not sure if there is any difference.... i hope i dont have any problems... Not sure when it will turn up though. I know its a completely different ball game but if its classed as a replica firearm what about the weapons from D9 a sci fi replica but still a replica weapon/ firearm? And yeah customs and fed-ex are pains in the arse to deal with when its over the value of 1k AUD. All their fees they just seem to pluck out of the air and then fed-ex try and charge you twice for it!

Got mine yesterday - I'm pretty impressed although it would be nice if the LED counted down rather than just display 95 the whole time. The sliders work and it feels really sturdy. Maybe pics when I get it mounted.

Some pics, there is a droop but not enough to worry me!

5106354f.jpg

c8572127.jpg

a2c6a17c.jpg

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire 100 shots or only 99?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a HCG EXCLUSIVE ALIENS HERO PULSE RIFLE, an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

got mine today - 201/250. fantastic item. great heft and detail. no droop on mine and both triggers do move/function (is this the surprise?) even if the instructions say they do not. only issue i had was the battery compartment door had opened in transit an it took me 2 hours to get the door shut before i could take it out and activate the batteries. i will get a few pictures up soon, but this is one nice replica!!!

Was just advised by my dealer that I should be getting my rifle next week. It would of been here by now, but supposedly the 2 that were originally shipped to him got "lost" in transit :dunno ...probably 2 UPS guys shooting it out with our rifles as we speak :gah:

Back