HCG ALIENS Pulse Rifle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right I ordered the exclusive on 6pay, this video inspired me:monkey5
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/T_dlAmBkr10&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Thats a top video, I've watched it like 20 times already..:wacky

Never ordered from HCG before....anyone know if they charge up front or like most companies, when the item ships?

Also, the description isnt very clear...is this all metal construction or mostly resin?

Never ordered from HCG before....anyone know if they charge up front or like most companies, when the item ships?

Also, the description isnt very clear...is this all metal construction or mostly resin?

No they charge when shipping if you pay the whole amount, 4pay & 6pay they take the first payment immediately & don't take the last payment until it's ready to ship, the staff Alex & Colin are good guys & they answer questions quickly:)

Thats a top video, I've watched it like 20 times already..:wacky

Yeah the video rocks socks, the green version is awesome & I know the actual prop used in the film is brown but any pictures I've seen of them they've been green, so I've ordered the green version:joy

I'd love one of these, but I'm not sure Customs would allow it into the UK.
I would have liked a replica Blade Runner pistol as well, but I've heard some people have had them confiscated, when they've tried to import them. :(

too expensive for a replica gun. should be 500 and id be in.

The Shroud is Alloy. The Barrel vent is metal as is the stock which moves. The magazine pulls in an out which resets the counter to 95.

The tigger moves as does the pump grip on the grenade launcher.....moving the grenade chamber opening. As far as I have been told there is no sound and the counter is static. The hero version on the movie only had a static counter as well. So it is accurate lol The counting down display was from inserted shots. Not on the actual rifle. The rifle counter never moved down:)

Hope that helps.

Cheers
TAZ

Re: Aliens Pulse Rifle replica

Yea its the same as the HCG one, just that the HCG got a limited number of green ones instead of the brown color.

Its a killer piece, I recently sold my Blade Runner hero blaster which I infinately regret, so I'm hoping I can get one of these at some point.

Oh right. What does HCG stand for? :eek:

I really want the Blade Runner hero blaster too, but no way can I afford it.

Oh right. What does HCG stand for? :eek:

I really want the Blade Runner hero blaster too, but no way can I afford it.

Hollywood collectors group, they got a hold of a screen accurate pulse rifle and made this happen, so they got some exclusive green colored rifles to sell on their site. They look green on film, but in the movie they are actually brown in color.

So, does anyone else have any opinions on this piece? I see that the exclusive green version is sold out on HCG's site. I'm not sure which version I would want to get if I did get one.

if i were you, i would get onto the wait list for the green version and see what happens. you can still get the brown version if you want. this pulse rifle and the firefly serenity ship are my 2 most anticipated items for the year!

My wait list for the exclusive just converted to an order, took about 3-4 weeks since first getting on the list. They have 4 or 6 payment options too.

same here - happened friday. i did the 4-pay option. i'm pretty excited about this. :D

check out the pics in this thread in the earlier posts!

So, does anyone else have any opinions on this piece? I see that the exclusive green version is sold out on HCG's site. I'm not sure which version I would want to get if I did get one.

Hollywood Collectibles had been hinting about the M1A1 PR for quite a while, and I was cautiously optimistic, but when I finally got their newsletter announcement, it took me only a day to decide to go for the 6-pay option. The only problem I had was deciding which version to get! I could've ordered the OG exclusive at the time, but decided to go for the "Brown Bess" edition, since I believe it's actually more SA than the "perceived color" paint version.

It's kinda pricey, but if you're looking for a SA replica "hero" PR to complete a USCM outfit to wear at Cons (like me), or just to display on your wall, I don't think you'd go wrong owning one of these puppies. At least that's my two cents worth. If you haven't already done so, check out the detailed pics on the link below and check it out for yourself!

https://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/aliens_pulse_rifle_exc.html

Back