HCG ALIENS Pulse Rifle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first payment has been processed - 3 to go. if anyone buys this straight up and gets it in hand, i sure would love to hear some thoughts on it!

I used the 6-pay plan, so it's 4 down and just 2 to go. Can't wait till this puppy to arrives at year's end! :rock

Me too! I bought the Green one. I can't abide the brown. That is NOT what I saw on screen....no matter what they say!

Me too! I bought the Green one. I can't abide the brown. That is NOT what I saw on screen....no matter what they say!

hey mudshark-

did you go with the green or the brown version? i have green on the way. :D

I could've had the OD version and was tempted mainly because of the low edition number, but I went for screen accuracy all the way. I have it on good authority that all of the USCM hardware (PRs, Sentry Guns, APC, dropships, etc.) were painted in Brown Bess.

One of the clearest indications of how not-green the PR was can be seen during the scene where Hicks is showing Ripley how to operate it. Anyway, it really just boils down to a matter of personal choice, but if you want a SA prop replica, then I'd say the BB version is the way to go. :D

Good call Mudshark. It does seem to appear as a brown on screen.
9pxrfk.jpg

I'd like to get this at some point and would go for the brown bess version anyways. It's good though that we've had the choice of either one.

in belgium we can only order the brown one , GOD DAMNIT!!!

we can't import gun's in to the country , so we have to buy them thru a store , and there's only 1 store that orderd a few, and its the brown ones

I'd really like to get one of these, but...

Customs, in co operation with The Attorney-General's Department share the regulation and administration of the controls regarding the importation of firearms, which include the Customs Act 1901 and the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations 1956. This regulation prohibits the importation of firearms, their parts, accessories, magazines, ammunition (including components), replicas and other items specified without the appropriate permit to import.

Each state equivalent of the Firearm's Registry is responsible for issuing a police authorisation (B709) which confirms an importer can legally possess the specified item in their State or Territory.

When arriving or departing NSW you must declare all firearms, weapons and ammunition including real and replica firearms and BB air guns that discharge a pellet by means of compressed gas, commonly purchased as "toy" guns. Other weapons such as paintball markers, blowpipes, all knives, nunchukas, slingshots, crossbows, electric shock devices and knuckle dusters must also be declared. Some of these items may require a permit, police authorisation and safety testing before importation.

Too much of a headache, plus I'd probably have to keep it in a gun safe - which would be stupid to say the least.

I'd really like to get one of these, but...

Too much of a headache, plus I'd probably have to keep it in a gun safe - which would be stupid to say the least.

Sounds like a major nightmare, and the PR isn't even a replica of a "real" weapon! Besides that, it cannot chamber or fire any sort of projectile, so it's just a "non-functioning" prop replica. Some guys from the UK & other parts of Europe over at the AL forum are having similar headaches, but fortunately they've found a shop or two that will be importing a number of PRs. With any luck, maybe there's a shop somewhere in Australia that'll manage to import some, too.

in belgium we can only order the brown one , GOD DAMNIT!!!

we can't import gun's in to the country , so we have to buy them thru a store , and there's only 1 store that orderd a few, and its the brown ones

But "Brown Bess" is certainly better than nothing, after all, isn't it? And besides, the OD green simply isn't screen accurate. It would be like getting Batman in a navy blue batsuit because it looked dark blue on film. Anyway, if you're dead set on a green one, you could just paint over the original color... problem solved!

Last edited:
January is fine with me, too. I sort of expected these to be released a little later than originally announced, but in this case I don't mind waiting a few weeks longer... I've already been waiting a couple of decades to own one of these babies!

Yeah, but the good news is that some final refinements have been made, which should result in a much improved product we'll be getting. Hopefully these will begin shipping before summer arrives!

Man, that looks great, I canceled because it was taking so long, ordered the D9 Arc Generator instead but I do regret it a bit, its one hell of a iconic gun.

finally an update. it seems like has has been at least a year since this was announced. i have mine paid for and am just waiting for delivery!!!

from reading the forum at the link above, it also appears that one can buy and obtain the shoulder strap from a rpf boardie if so desired. cool!!!

Back