HCG Aliens Powerloader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's partly what I was thinking. Maybe it has those scratches because it's fighting the Powerloader or something.

Yeah I do think it actually being from Colonial marines is unlikely but it could be a Vs. Dio. Would explain the damage on the alien. I’m also wondering how big a quarter scale loader would be if it was a stand alone piece. Looking at it next to the Queen makes me think huge!

I think this is the Dog Alien head, because of the chin, teeth and cracks from the climax.
Possible exclusive head? The clear dome isn't attached on the production peek, so I think this is going to be on the final.
I think the scale will be 1:4 (Premium Format), like the Power Loader.

Power loader pics from HCG, to give an idea of size:

P7200051.jpg

P7200026.jpg

P7200022.jpg

P7200019.jpg

needs more weathering and the pose is boring but other than that it looks good.
It does need more weathering, but pose is boring? This is exactly what it is supposed to look like when it is not being operated by a human.

I contacted HCG about pre-order timeframe for this piece, and they said they have absolutely no idea when this will go up for pre-order....expect this in 4 to 5 years time.

So seems like everyone forgot about this one. Anyone order it? Mine got shipped today should have it next week. Looks like it comes in 3 heavy packages. From the pictures this looks bad ass should be a good one. For the money it better be. :pray:

Sometimes I buy something that makes me think "why do I need other stuff?" I hope this is one of them!

Pretty cool, though there are a few areas that are obviously not weathered enough. Check out how clean the armpit joint is.

Looks like the "i" in Aliens is cracked in half. Hopefully this doesn't represent a larger QC issue with the base.

I'm still debating this thing. Not sure if I have room, haha.

Back