HCG Aliens Powerloader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoBE

Super Freak
Reaction score
HCG teased a Powerloader today (along with a Michael Myers statue and the grid alien from AVP).

sneakpeek4.jpg

Why would I be joking? :dunno

It's clearly an Aliens warrior sculpt, but for some reason it has scratches on it.

Are you making a joke? Or is that perhaps the Dog Alien from the climax of Alien 3?

Truly, this closest resembles an Aliens warrior, but if you look at it closely, in a way it does not really like any other alien we have see before... :dunno

I hope they do grid alien too.

I wonder how the hoses on the power loader will work. I've seen them eat away at the sideshow statue if left in the box and touching the statue.

Though the cracking does look similar to the finale to Alien 3 it's not that alien unless they have the pipes wrong on the side of the head. Maybe this pic is of the sculpt without it's dome, the area above the top lip looks like a dome could sit there. Interesting to see what this ends up being.

This sneak peek puzzles me too. I don't think it is Grid Alien from AvP since they had smooth heads (and the crack pattern looks wrong). The crack pattern looks similar to the Dog Alien at the end of Alien 3 but they also had smooth heads/domes. Is it a warrior from AvP:R? If so...what's with the crack pattern? Is it a prototype without dome? Screen accuracy might be in jeopardy with this one...

It's not Grid, if it is it's their own take on him. Grids pattern was symmetrical.

I too thought it was the lead head from Alien 3 because ...well that's what it looks like. If you look closer you can see more bits of what looks like the molten dripping.

I'm not sure why you would make a regular Alien with "scratches on his head". That wouldn't make sense.

It is an Aliens warrior head, clear as day.

The Dog alien doesn't have the mechanical piping look on the side of the head, nor does the Grid alien. They both have a very thick, fleshy, muscular look. The Requiem Warrior has a slight bit more mechanical piping, but is still very fleshy and not as detailed as this HCG sculpt.

The Dog, Grid and Requiem warrior have ridges but they are completely different patterns and shapes than this one's (which looks just like the Aliens warrior's).

So yeah. This is definitely the Warrior from Aliens. Why it has scratches on the sculpt is beyond me, unless they're going for some sort of battle-damaged look.

SS Dog Alien Maquette:

7198_press04-001.jpg

Grid Alien prop:

Alien-vs-Predator-Grid-Alien-Animatronic-Bust-Head-1.jpg

AvP:R Warrior prop:

wv5u8g.jpg

Sideshow Aliens Warrior Maquette:

blog_sdcc09_alienwarrior(1).jpg

HCG Preview Sculpt:

sneakpeek5.jpg

Yes! Great to see some more Aliens stuff coming... there's a real lack of statues on the market right now...

Maybe its not from the movie Aliens but from the game and both images are from the same piece?

aliens-power-loader.jpg

Whatever the Alien ends up being I look forward to seeing more.

Back