Statue HCG Aliens Power Loader Studio Scale!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got home today and had my 3 boxes waiting for me.
I've been collecting for 20 years, let me say this. Never before have pictures and video not done a piece justice like this one. You just can't get the sheer size of this until you have it in hand. Forget pictures, if you've been on the fence about this like I have, you have nothing to worry about.
This now is my WOW piece in my collection. I can't stop looking at it, I don't have many HGC pieces, but I can't fault this piece.
10/10 from me.

I've been collecting for 20 years, let me say this. Never before have pictures and video not done a piece justice like this one. You just can't get the sheer size of this until you have it in hand. Forget pictures, if you've been on the fence about this like I have, you have nothing to worry about.
This now is my WOW piece in my collection. I can't stop looking at it, I don't have many HGC pieces, but I can't fault this piece.
10/10 from me.

I agree, they get a bad wrap on some of their statues but this was an amazing statue. Puts a lot of my statues to shame by the quality and size. I love it! One of my favorites for sure!

10/10 from me.

Do you have any pictures? I was thinking of getting this but at 50lbs the shipping would kill me back here in England.

Here he is in my room. I think what surprises people the most is the size of the claws and how far they stick out, that what makes this piece.
We are lucky over here with pop culture, they do free shipping for us. So when the power loader is on sale with free shipping, i reckon it was a bargain. IMG_4813.JPG

Back